I wouldn't have ever even considered watching had I not been sitting on the patio at the course with a few guys who had bet.

Glad I got to see it happen.

And now, he enjoys the stud life.

I would not let him even get to a full trot the rest of his life, just rest and make $$$.

And now, he enjoys the stud life.

He will be the Travis Henry/Antonio Cromartie or horses now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was almost 5 last time a triple crown was won. Pretty cool to see happen when imcan remember it

I know nothing about horses. But I honestly had a very strong feeling he was going to do it. The few film clips I saw of him, he just seemed so strong and graceful.

Very cool to have another Triple Crown after so long.

Quite impressive - I was sorry to have missed watching the actual race, walked in on the replay!

37 years - WOW

Wouldn't be surprised. Has saratoga ties. Travers or Jim Dandy. But I bet you see him here.

I would think so too.

This is kind of unseen terrain in this day in age but I think he still runs.

He only has 7 Races on him so he should still be fresh after resting up.

I would not let him even get to a full trot the rest of his life, just rest and make $$$.

I'd throw a juicy bale of hay and a fat little philly in the pen and tell him to have at it :in-love:

Enjoyed watching histpry being made. What a race , usually not a big horse racing guy but this is different

Loved watching this. I had a feeling that this was the year.

Wouldn't be surprised. Has saratoga ties. Travers or Jim Dandy. But I bet you see him here.

I need to keep an eye out. Would love to see him

Being a horse person it was fun to watch! I've been on some fast horses before but can't imagine being on a horse running that fast, they are true athletes. It was fun watching history being made.

Back