Bridgestone J15 Cavity Back Irons

It just really seems like an oversight to me, but, you know I'm a bug believer that all sets should offer the AW nowadays

I could see a benefit in the 54 slot as well, but we can't have the entire cake just yet. Hah!

Not sure i can remember the last time I could justify a fully bladed 54 degree wedge - Just doesn't seem necessary.

I agree on the AW. If they made one I would have one for sure.

It bothers me so much that Bridgestone isn't making set AW yet. I think it would make this setup so complete!!!!

Also, when struck well, my numbers are crazy good. Every bit of the distance I need them to be and probably a bit more beyond that.

Distance-wise, how do these compare to other players irons? AP2, Srixon 745, Ping S55, etc?

So I picked up the J15 test drive kit with steelfiber and recoil shafts both in stiff. Both feel really nice. In hand I liked the weighting of the steelfibers better than the recoils, but I fell in love with the recoils in these today. These felt really freaking good. I hit them further than my current clubs by a bit from what I could see with both shafts. I felt more comfortable with the recoils with my swing and was more consistent with them. These definitely aren't the most forgiving clubs out there, but I did hit a couple off a bit that still held on much better and flew further than I had anticipated. I was pleasantly surprised with that. I like these a lot. They look amazing, feel amazing, and well struck shots are beautiful to see. I can't afford it, but dang I would love a set of these with the recoils. Solid sticks.

So I picked up the J15 test drive kit with steelfiber and recoil shafts both in stiff. Both feel really nice. In hand I liked the weighting of the steelfibers better than the recoils, but I fell in love with the recoils in these today. These felt really freaking good. I hit them further than my current clubs by a bit from what I could see with both shafts. I felt more comfortable with the recoils with my swing and was more consistent with them. These definitely aren't the most forgiving clubs out there, but I did hit a couple off a bit that still held on much better and flew further than I had anticipated. I was pleasantly surprised with that. I like these a lot. They look amazing, feel amazing, and well struck shots are beautiful to see. I can't afford it, but dang I would love a set of these with the recoils. Solid sticks.

I think these would be great for you John, from my understanding these are awesome sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gamed these for about 6 weeks now with the C-Tapers. Fantastic combination. I was coming over from Titleist CB's (which I loved but needed a shaft change from X100's) and the J15's perform and feel quite identical to them. The slight bevelled edge and bit wider sole is the added bonus that I prefer over the Titleist CB's. Overall I am very pleased with the J15's and they pair very nicely with the C-Tapers

10/10

I'd like to hit these at some point, a lot actually.

And no Dan, I can't just come to Ohio. :alien:

O so your coming to NC then see you soon ;)

The test drive program really is an awesome program wish more manufactures would have something similar can spend real time with different combos side by side.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

O so your coming to NC then see you soon ;)

The test drive program really is an awesome program wish more manufactures would have something similar can spend real time with different combos side by side.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LOL! If I could dude, I would, believe me.

Yeah, its a thought for sure. In the end, I know I should just rock my VPC and let everything else shake out.

There's always KC

LOL! If I could dude, I would, believe me.

Yeah, its a thought for sure. In the end, I know I should just rock my VPC and let everything else shake out.
Brother I took a few passes with these in the flight scope. They feel really really good! if I knew how the work the darn iPad and all that I would of done a side by side comparison, but I'm hoping to be able to in July.

Pffffft..... can't or won't?!

These irons are tops right now. Love them. I want to shaft the j33 with tour V and see if the parallels to my old gamers are what is making me fall so hard for the J15's.

There's always KC

So. Far. Away. :alien:

Brother I took a few passes with these in the flight scope. They feel really really good! if I knew how the work the darn iPad and all that I would of done a side by side comparison, but I'm hoping to be able to in July.

Lots of really fun options, these, the V4, the + Forged, the VPC's, damn its a great year for irons.

These need to be in Winchells bag soon

Scouring the bay for heads.

I will not stray from the MCI's

I like the activity. They are such a solid iron set, and the company is one of the best at making my happy.

Hard to argue with that kind of performance both on and off the course haha!

These are now mine.

Bridgestone J15 Cavity Back Irons

Wow that was quick...

Now it's your turn. Utilize that trade in bonus sale! Plus an extra 15% off online orders of $150 or more

Now it's your turn. Utilize that trade in bonus sale! Plus an extra 15% off online orders of $150 or more

I'm scouring the bay but none have the shafts I want. I'd prob have to use the trade in and custom order them

Back