The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

My hands hurt.

They should check the air pressure in the ball after LeBron slammed it.

I love LeBron but man he isn't very clutch....I want him to hit a game winner so bad to shut everybody up!!

Cavs should be up 2-0...and neither game should have gone into OT...sorry Cavs homer here

I think winning despite JR Smith being an idiot was huge.

Dude committed 3 of THE dumbest fouls I have ever seen. Albeit the last one I think shouldn't be a foul, he was flat out stupid on those plays.

dellavedova was insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has there ever been a "superstar" that gets fewer calls than LeBron? He must've been fouled 67 times tonight. How the refs can be standing right in front of him & not make a call - it's mind boggling to me

If the NBA refs called all the violations and fouls, would there be any players left on either team able to play? Would each quarter take almost an hour for all the clock stoppages?

To be fair...I found the refs to be super inconsistent for both teams.

To be fair...I found the refs to be super inconsistent for both teams.

Agreed .

They were terrible both ways.

But that last 10 minutes was just embarrassing.

If the NBA refs called all the violations and fouls, would there be any players left on either team able to play? Would each quarter take almost an hour for all the clock stoppages?
If it's called tight early, teams adjust.

I love LeBron but man he isn't very clutch....I want him to hit a game winner so bad to shut everybody up!!
Sometimes it feels that way but his stats as far as late game shots to tie or win are actually high and even more so in playoffs

I'm not a Cavs fan, but what Lebron is doing is special right now. It's a privilege to watch him in this series.

Agreed .

They were terrible both ways.

But that last 10 minutes was just embarrassing.

It's a problem when they show the plays in slow motion with the ref right there and they missed some big calls (watching the game not doing his job)

But I mean when LeBron is trying to win a game, what can you do but watch?

Anyone find mozgov to let him know they won?

I'm not a Cavs fan, but what Lebron is doing is special right now. It's a privilege to watch him in this series.

Those are some crazy stats...I don't think he'll have enough gas in the tank by the end of the series if he has to keep those numbers up

He played 50 of the 53 minutes tonight

I saw him standing there at the end I want to know why the hell he didn't play

It was a cardboard cutout

I don't even like this sport, but the first two games have been good television.

It's amazing how much better the Cavs defense got after the Boston series.. *Paging JB.

Ohhhhhh Mozgov

I wish it was still daylight on the east coast like it is in Oakland right now...

Back