The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least you still have something while you look. Don't rule out Big D!

Amen brother. I'll put up with this for a while, but the job search is going to be aggressive... And yes I would be lying if I didn't admit DFW is at the top of the list.

Meh I'm a bit discouraged on my job search. Nothing so far from any of the places I've applied. Keeping at it, but it's stressful with everything going on.

Is getting tires ever fun?.....
My dad is the GM of a Tire Corporation. So all it takes for me is a phone call and then I usually get a free lunch on top of that. #bragging

I need a new job. They are closing the office I'm currently working at to another facility twice as far from my house. I now will have a 50 mile commute one way to work.....

I will be spending 3 hours a day in my car commuting to/from work.....

Time to find another job
That sucks Mike. I did the 3-4....or even 5 hour commute in the past, and it is not something I'll ever do again.

With the crappy weather front moving in this evening...the dampness has seemed to reverse all of the good my anti-inflammatory did for my elbow. Ouch.

And...due to the weather, I had to bail on a Mumford & Sons concert in Massachusetts tonight. OUCH.

With the crappy weather front moving in this evening...the dampness has seemed to reverse all of the good my anti-inflammatory did for my elbow. Ouch.

And...due to the weather, I had to bail on a Mumford & Sons concert in Massachusetts tonight. OUCH.

spend the time instead on buying a heavenwood

Well this is weird.. AC was acting up. Wet vacced the line thinking it was just stuffed up or something. Handler continued to work fine, but compressor fan wasn't kicking on, and air was a lovely 81 degrees.

Luckily it's still under builder warranty, so I made the service call and my new friend will be here at 8-10pm. 5min ago, air kicked on and is now blowing air at 68 degrees. What the hell just happened.

Well this is weird.. AC was acting up. Wet vacced the line thinking it was just stuffed up or something. Handler continued to work fine, but compressor fan wasn't kicking on, and air was a lovely 81 degrees.

Luckily it's still under builder warranty, so I made the service call and my new friend will be here at 8-10pm. 5min ago, air kicked on and is now blowing air at 68 degrees. What the hell just happened.

68 still isn't cold enough but that's good its working somewhat.

I wouldn't cancel the call.

68 still isn't cold enough but that's good its working somewhat.

I wouldn't cancel the call.

Completely agree. Obviously something was making it unhappy, but glad it came to life long enough to keep from turning the house into a sweatbox. Really glad this happened now and not in 4 weeks when warranty is up

#purchasedsaturdaynight

#2dayshipping

#savingmyassinpitt

figured that would happen! Knew after you pounded mine that it was only a matter of time.

figured that would happen! Knew after you pounded mine that it was only a matter of time.
It recent history holds true--I'll have to put it in your bag for it to continue working--which is a rant in itself.

It recent history holds true--I'll have to put it in your bag for it to continue working--which is a rant in itself.

That made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And kiddo has an ear infection ...

Man talk to an ENT about ear tubes and nip those in the bud quick. We waited to long for my oldest and suffered through a few before we got them put in.

Craigslist brings out some crazy people, that is all.

Got a cortisone shot this am and was told I'd be feeling better, if not then just a little better. My shoulder is sore as hell right now. 4 months of this crap

Got a cortisone shot this am and was told I'd be feeling better, if not then just a little better. My shoulder is sore as hell right now. 4 months of this crap

That's sucks bro, best of luck

Doctor give you any idea when it's supposed to kick in? I've heard they take a bit...

Telemarketers!! Don't they know we all have caller ID and we aren't going to answer wierd numbers or caller blocked id's. Give up when we don't answer calls from "p" for 2 months.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Doctor give you any idea when it's supposed to kick in? I've heard they take a bit...

Supposedly 1-2 hrs, maybe 7-8 hrs.

Telemarketers!! Don't they know we all have caller ID and we aren't going to answer wierd numbers or caller blocked id's. Give up when we don't answer calls from "p" for 2 months.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I like the guys from support calling about the error codes your computer is sending. My computer at home hasn't worked in two years or more and they don't know what to say when you call them out on their scam. They just hang up.

There aren't many things I find as pointless as modern political cartoons.

Being a veteran of many cortisone shots (at least 15) it gets worse before it gets better.

After the local wears off it sucks until probably tomorrow morning.

You should be golden .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back