2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

We only left to get the temperature down in your room so that you could sleep

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We're getting there.

571f4ac725df733e4fafdc49eb876b57.jpg

Congrats to the winners V.man and Spivey. Looks like it was a blast. From the outside looking in looks like everyone is a winner. Great golf, great people.

Seeing these pics makes me want Savannah to hurry up and get here, so many great folks in the pics. Congrats again to Ken and Dave, well done guys.

Congrats guys!! ? Well done!

Congrats vman and spivey! Job well done.

When the kc invitational comes up, i volunteer someone elses room to be packed and struggle with ghecair conditioning.

Love seeing the pics of the post round fun. Im pretty sure those times of just hanging out with THPers is just as fun as the golf itself.

~Rock

Leaving my friends who have become my family is always the worst part about these events, but as always, we have created memories that will be shared and told to others.

Gotta love it.

Looks like it was blast but that is not surprising at all. Once you experience a THP event there is nothing else like it. Way to go all! Sorry that I had to miss this one

Im hitting the road this morning, thanks everyone for that fantasic week-end.

Safe travel everyone.

And for the lucky ones that are playing today, have fun!!!

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Im hitting the road this morning, thanks everyone for that fantasic week-end.

Safe travel everyone.

And for the lucky ones that are playing today, have fun!!!

Have a safe trip home Martin. It was great to meet you.

Have a safe trip home Martin. It was great to meet you.
Likewise, i wish we had taken more time to chat, see you soon.

Oh and thanks again for everything

Likewise, i wish we had taken more time to chat, see you soon.

Oh and thanks again for everything

Same here. So many people to try and get around to and so little time.

You're most welcome. I apologize for the less than stellar conditions (BigBall filled me in)

Oh and you really are much younger then I Had pictured.��

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Goodbye Pittsburgh...it's been a fantastic couple days.

See everyone in KC.

Seeing these pics makes me want Savannah to hurry up and get here, so many great folks in the pics. Congrats again to Ken and Dave, well done guys.

Was thinking the same thing regarding KC!! #Ready2Go

Safe travels back home peeps.

Up and getting ready to head out back to good old Albany. Spending 15 hours in a car to play 1 round of golf and hang out with some pretty incredible THPers was well worth it.

Up and getting ready to head out back to good old Albany. Spending 15 hours in a car to play 1 round of golf and hang out with some pretty incredible THPers was well worth it.
See ya in 2 weeks

Just walked in the door and ready to take a nap. What a great weekend, glad to see old friends and make new ones. Can't wait to do it again.

Enjoyed a going away round with 11 other THPers. Great weekend with 59 great people meet some cool new people and some old friends.

Quick stop for lunch on the PA turnpike then about 2.5 hours to home.

SaA

Enjoyed a going away round with 11 other THPers. Great weekend with 59 great people meet some cool new people and some old friends.

Hopefully your trip home isn't as adventurous as the last event :)

Just left Southern Tier Brewing on my way back home, I guess my first THP weekend is officially over :( Looks like I'll just have to do it again sometime!

Just left Southern Tier Brewing on my way back home, I guess my first THP weekend is officially over :( Looks like I'll just have to do it again sometime!
How did you like the brewery?

Almost home. Had a great time this weekend. Met tons of THPers, it's always nice to put faces to names. Not to mention we played a beautiful course. Those greens though...

Back