Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be just after our 2 year anniversary. In fact May 7th will be JB's grandmother's 103rd birthday. So it's a great date for a long and happy life together.

Wow, that is awesome...103 years old!! 2 year anniversary is too....hehe

be careful! you may never go back to florida, haha

of course we'd love to have you guys. we're thinking about the weekend of May 7th. it'll be a party, that's for sure. i've already told her that she needs to be prepared that some of my "internet" friends are going to be there, haha

Informal golf outing in Asheville in May next year?

Wow, that is awesome...103 years old!! 2 year anniversary is too....hehe

I know 103 is crazy! I was fortunate enough to meet her just after we got married last year and she is a riot. She had her moments where she wasn't sure of the date but she also had her moments where she was completely lucid. She is a hilarious lady and has lived a very long and wonderful life.

yeah TC should have the par 3 golf course built by then! build it and we will come!

That will be just after our 2 year anniversary. In fact May 7th will be JB's grandmother's 103rd birthday. So it's a great date for a long and happy life together.

seems like a good date then. geez, you're gonna be stuck with JB for a long, long time!!

i like your thinking here spank. in fact we may have to have a mini golf outing during the week prior, say at waynesville golf club and resort huh little brother?

seems like a good date then. geez, you're gonna be stuck with JB for a long, long time!!

Oh no I will die way before he does. You would think it would be the other way around because I live a much healthier life but it doesn't matter I have bad genes and he has great genes.

Oh no I will die way before he does. You would think it would be the other way around because I live a much healthier life but it doesn't matter I have bad genes and he has great genes.

And dont forget karma plays a big role too. :alien:

god, you say that with such ease, however, having seen the crap the man consumes, he's very blessed in the gene department

god, you say that with such ease, however, having seen the crap the man consumes, he's very blessed in the gene department

I do say it with ease because I am 100% sure of it. Unless there is a freak accident than I am sure to go before him. Most of my relatives passed very young and JB's grandmother still eats fried foods and ice cream and she is going on 103 and his dad lookd 20 years younger than what he is too and he eats the same crap as well so they have great genes. His step mom and I joke about that all the time because she eats healthy just like I do and we both agree they will outlive us.

It has to be said.

Spoiler
Thats what she said!

yeah, yeah, you can say that when you make a baby!!! ahahaha

Foot, hand, and mouth virus has given me a few days at home with my boy. yay....

He is miserable. And, NO, he will not be having a little brother.

Oh, and daycare can go straight to hell.

Foot, hand, and mouth virus has given me a few days at home with my boy. yay....

My sister and I both had that as kids, it was TERRIBLE!!! We had the worst blisters on our hands and mouths they hurt so bad.

Oh, and daycare can go straight to hell.

LOL! And I bet you are right too because the more I think about it I believe she got that when she was at daycare and then I got it too.

So daycare wouldn't watch your son because he has a virus? And you're mad because...?

cant speak for hawk but I'm sure his son got the virus from daycare

That doesn't sound like fun at all, I hope you and your son get better quick.

Ah, I get it. I thought Hawk was upset because they wouldn't take his son.

I'd be ticked too if they allowed sick kids and one of them infected my kid. Sorry Hawk!

So daycare wouldn't watch your son because he has a virus? And you're mad because...?

The problem is not that I can't take him. It's frustration over the last 3 straight months that he has been sick. Other parents take their kids when they shouldn't. Not the daycare itself's fault, just speaking in general terms.

No worries ;)

Thanks guys. Maybe the next contest can be "Guess the illness". hahahaha.

I don't have it, by the way. I'm just the one that is home with him for awhile.

The problem is not that I can't take him. It's frustration over the last 3 straight months that he has been sick. Other parents take their kids when they shouldn't. Not the daycare itself's fault, just speaking in general terms.

No worries ;)

I totally agree with you. I'm just a Sunday School teacher, but I remember one mother being upset because I told her that her son couldn't come to class when he showed up with pink eye (conjunctivitis). Gotta protect the rest of the kids in the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back