Needlepoint Belts

I have a pretty awesome Auburn Needlepoint Belt that the Mrs made. May have to grab some pics of that one in the morning.

Pretty awesome to see how many people love needlepoint belts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really thinking hard about doing a small run of 10 or so of these. They would have to be pre-ordered doing to sizing, but found a place that does quite a few for the golf industry and their quality is incredible.

Hello waiting list.

I wore these types of belts in the 80s with khakis and two polos. Like to see them making a comeback.

I wore these types of belts in the 80s with khakis and two polos. Like to see them making a comeback.
Haha I was thinking the same thing! And two polos was the shiz!

Just tell me where to sign up

Just saying. You know...just in case.

What company does custom orders

What company does custom orders
Many of them do. In fact most I have seen offer them. Prices range from about $125 to $185 for one offs from the major brands.

I need one of these

Not gonna lie I don't dig it.

They look like something you got from your grandmother for Christmas .

Not gonna lie I don't dig it.

They look like something you got from your grandmother for Christmas .

My wife's exact words

So we can actually get these done. To do so, we would need to do a preorder and it would be for AC members only for the already reduced price (meaning AC discount applied) of $85 per belt. The reason for ordering in advance is sizing of course. If we could get a rough idea of how many would be interested, we can see if it can become a reality.

So we can actually get these done. To do so, we would need to do a preorder and it would be for AC members only for the already reduced price (meaning AC discount applied) of $85 per belt. The reason for ordering in advance is sizing of course. If we could get a rough idea of how many would be interested, we can see if it can become a reality.

I'm in for sure!!

I'm in. Cant wait to see the design!

I'm in!

Is there a "mock up" or color scheme or anything before we push the chips in on this one? sorry if I missed this..

Is there a "mock up" or color scheme or anything before we push the chips in on this one? sorry if I missed this..

There certainly will be to an extent.

Interested! just didn't want to commit sight unseen, love the idea.

I am in

I will probably pass.

I would be in for sure.

Bumping for any others that might have missed it.

Thanks for the bump.
I am on the fence. I would like to see an example before committing.

Would have to see an example before saying yes, but would be interested depending on the design.

Back