2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

It's 10:30 on the east coast, and golf is still on. This is awesome. It's kind of like the reverse of waking up super early to watch the 3 am British Open tee times.
These west coast majors are the best. Watching golf in prime time? Yes please.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I fully expect to do what Tiger just did at least 3-4 times during my round tomorrow.

Omg tiger was swinging for the fences

Ahahahaha Tiger in the basement with a duffed 3w

On another note, my Fowler and Rose picks are awful right now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes! Tiger in The Basement!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thankfully this group is finishing up this round.

we could take 3 THPers from those spots and end up in much better places. Not saying we would have gotten on green, but we'd be in better spots.

U G L Y

That's the SECOND time I heard "I don't know what to say..." Re Tigers swing......

I just don't know what to say........

JM

That group should be banned from the premises, permanently

Who hasn't topped a fairway wood after waiting for the green to clear on a par 5?!

Story of my life!

The woods, fowler group was just no fun to watch. Except for Rickie at 12. Too bad really.

Hey Dan, here's your wish,

Flat out topped it...its unreal. How is this the same man that used to absolutely make golf his biatch?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The golf course just swallowed Tiger whole.

Here comes the back excuse

I like that golf is still on at almost 10:00 but man these guys are mucking it up out there.

we could take 3 THPers from those spots and end up in much better places. Not saying we would have gotten on green, but we'd be in better spots.

Certainly could have done no worse than Tiger, that is for certain.

5 and a half hours seems to be about the standard round length today.

#whilewereyoung

So tiger isn't even done with the round and already won't speak to the media per his agent... #BushLeague

I can understand how Tiger has played so poorly given the context of the season to date and the Memorial specifically...but how on Earth has Rickie imploded like this?

Back