2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Makes you wonder why no other network had ever thought of it.

Same reason they rehash the same story every week for the last 15 years. Zero creativity.

Swing oil, Jason. More swing oil.

Big birdie from dj

I've been trying to figure out what is missing from this U.S. Open & it's the crowds. Not that they are not there, but are so distant/removed from the players than in the past. I'm used to seeing galleries surrounding putting greens or lining fairways & im just not seeing it

I've been trying to figure out what is missing from this U.S. Open & it's the crowds. Not that they are not there, but are so distant/removed from the players than in the past. I'm used to seeing galleries surrounding putting greens or lining fairways & im just not seeing it

Sux. They can't get close to greens or tees.

Joe Buck said that earlier. Really interesting.

That view from # 5 tee....

Heck of a chip...from the green

Thats the one thing that bothers me when I hear them say they designed this course for a US Open. They certainly were NOT thinking about the on course fan with the design. That's a missing element.

How ironic that you have a S. African in contention and another blasting the course on Twitter.. Pretty funny

Rose letting me down badly.

Thats the one thing that bothers me when I hear them say they designed this course for a US Open. They certainly were NOT thinking about the on course fan with the design. That's a missing element.

Mike Davis had input into it as well which is even crazier to think they ignored the fan portion.

Heck of a round by louis

Oosty missing 3 makeable putts today... Could've been a magical day.

Spieth actually ended up pretty good on that approach shot. He was acting like it was garbage.

Really like Jordan's belt.

Nice lag Tony...lol

Spieth actually ended up pretty good on that approach shot. He was acting like it was garbage.
He got lucky to end up where all the longer grass is trampled down.

I'm impressed with Morgan Pressel's broadcasting performance on line. Very confident and seems truly engaged in what's going on.

Oosty missing 3 makeable putts today... Could've been a magical day.

I know! One of my picks. Still an incredible day and back to back 66's after that horrible start.

Back