The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with these people .

My god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are living up to the hype... #Criminoles.... And that's coming from a lifelong fan. Hard to defend anything at this point.

They are living up to the hype... #Criminoles.... And that's coming from a lifelong fan. Hard to defend anything at this point.
No worries I'm sure Winston 's attorney is already on the case

What is wrong with these people .

My god

Honestly, all due respect to our FSU fans, I've always liked FSU, but Jimbo created this mess. Started way back when he'd let Jameis argue with the staff on the sidelines and mushroomed.

I really like that the biggest problem the CFB I root for has are that admission requirements are too tough.

I really like that the biggest problem the CFB I root for has are that admission requirements are too tough.

Just because its not publicized because they are not that good does not mean they dont have their issues. You said the same thing about the Packers and now we have seen multiple issues in less than a month.

How about last year when one of their prize recruits was charged with rape?

Just because its not publicized because they are not that good does not mean they dont have their issues. You said the same thing about the Packers and now we have seen multiple issues in less than a month.

How about last year when one of their prize recruits was charged with rape?
Prized recruit is not a member of the team. And even still, in the state, I do not hear stories of Badgers football players punching women at bars. Now, it may be happening and just not being reported. That I am not sure of.

I also don't remember saying that the Packers don't have players breaking laws, because I know/knew better.

Oh jeez....
And lets not forget Badger Jake Irwin....Arrested for battery just a few years ago.

Oh jeez....
And lets not forget Badger Jake Irwin....Arrested for battery just a few years ago.
That's not a right now issue. I know I didn't specify that. But right now, I haven't heard of Badger players punching women at bars. Yes it's happened in the past. It will happen again. But it hasn't happen this off season.

I'm going to go with JB on this one, with very few exceptions, all of these schools go after the same people with the same troubled backgrounds. These type of incidents could happen tomorrow at any school. But I do agree with Matt to some degree. Jimbo's actions in public have possibly allowed some of this to spiral. Hopefully he has turned a new leaf with his swift actions in both of these instances.

I won't be satisfied until my Notre Dame Fighting Irish are back at the top

I like how the redacted statement has all of Cook's info taken out but they left the girl's name, address, and everything there, basically their way of putting the heat on her. The Trailerhassie PD is terrible.

I won't be satisfied until my Notre Dame Fighting Irish are back at the top
I hope you have some other interests to keep you satisfied.

I'm glad the only problem the cfb team I root for has is which all American to start at quarterback .

I'm glad the only problem the cfb team I root for has is how to handle the upset all Americans that we sit.

Fify

It'll be interesting to follow them this year, to see how well the non starters handle it, and if it causes any division in the locker room.

Fify

It'll be interesting to follow them this year, to see how well the non starters handle it, and if it causes any division in the locker room.

True.

What I expect to happen is cardale have a good year and go pro.

Barrett will play second team and wait for next year to start .

Miller could be an amazing slot receiver or even half back but unless they have another disaster like last year I don't see him taking a snap this year unless it's some form of wildcat.

True.

Miller could be an amazing slot receiver or even half back but unless they have another disaster like last year I don't see him taking a snap this year unless it's some form of wildcat.

It'll be really interesting to see who starts, I agree with you on Miller but I don't know how you sit JT.

I'm 2008 all we heard was how we had two great qbs and it was a great problem to have. Half of the locker room wanted Burns and half wanted Trotter. It destroyed that team.

Of course their was also the problem of them both sucking but that is neither hear nor there.

I'm glad the only problem the cfb team I root for has is which all American to start at quarterback .

Don't forget precious admissions and lack of crime. On wait that's a different school.

It'll be really interesting to see who starts, I agree with you on Miller but I don't know how you sit JT.

I'm 2008 all we heard was how we had two great qbs and it was a great problem to have. Half of the locker room wanted Burns and half wanted Trotter. It destroyed that team.

Of course their was also the problem of them both sucking but that is neither hear nor there.

You don't sit a guy that just won you a national championship otherwise I would agree 100%.

Sucks for Barrett and miller.

Whoever starts won't have a long leash.

True.

Plus Jones doesn't have school work getting in the way.

He didn't come here to play school .

You don't sit a guy that just won you a national championship otherwise I would agree 100%.

Sucks for Barrett and miller.

Whoever starts won't have a long leash.

It'll be fun to watch.

It's definitely a decision that could bring some controversy.

Im glad that FSU dismissed the young man, but I do appreciate Johnson speaking out.
I believe he will get a second chance in time. I hope as a young man he makes the most of it.

Im glad that FSU dismissed the young man, but I do appreciate Johnson speaking out.
I believe he will get a second chance in time. I hope as a young man he makes the most of it.
Agreed, after the terrible press release from his lawyer it was good to see him take responsibility. I hope it was an alcohol induced terrible decision and not indicative of the person he is.

I'm willing to bet it comes almost immediately. Enroll in a JuCo, transfer in two years and it'll be like it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back