Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard of this place, Muskoka is another great place. My grandparents own a place out that way. Excuse my ignorance as its been around 14 years since I drove from Toronto to Montreal but I believe its around 5 hours or so? If so that is not too far and worth the trip for sure. I really liked Montreal quite a bit loved Old Montreal its so picturesque. Cheers to teeing up soon my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

about 5 hours is right, depending on the traffic, could get up to 6 hours.

I have never been north of Toronto, but I know someone who is a member at a country club in that area, I need to find a way to get us invited there :)

about 5 hours is right, depending on the traffic, could get up to 6 hours.

I have never been north of Toronto, but I know someone who is a member at a country club in that area, I need to find a way to get us invited there :)

6 hours is very doable for sure. I ventured a bit north of Toronto last time as my family owns farms up near there. But I remember it being very quite a nice. That would be steller, my fingers are crossed

Got my amended tax refund check in the mail Saturday and cashed it today.

Shot a 81, my lowest score since returning to the game last year.

Nice round.

Thank you , I am feeling confident in the game at the moment. Next round I hope to be in the high 70's

Done with work for the night.
Rinse and repeat at 4:30 AM

#BuckleUp

Chiropractor says no nerve or tissue damage in the neck/back. Popped a few things back into place, a little sore but doesnt hurt as bad. Not out of the woods yet got a X-ray scheduled tomorrow so that will hopefully confirm the diagnosis

Chiropractor says no nerve or tissue damage in the neck/back. Popped a few things back into place, a little sore but doesnt hurt as bad. Not out of the woods yet got a X-ray scheduled tomorrow so that will hopefully confirm the diagnosis

Pretty solid news!

sounds like a positive thing. hope the x-ray goes good.

The US government is a bloated mess, but they sure as hell get TSA PreCheck applications approved fast.

Had my first colonoscopy today. The pre op sucks but doc said all is good, see you in 5 years

I know how excited you were for that!

Glad all went well, that's good news!

My wife has worked in the restaurant industry ever since I met her, probably 10+ years. Started as a waitress, worked her way up to supervisor, acting as an assistant manager, and then having it all taken away from her due to a change in ownership. She left, and was deeply saddened with how it all shook down.

3 years ago, she started working at a restaurant/pub with a completely different view point when it comes to food, how they treat their employees, and the experience they want to provide their customers. She started as a day shift manager, and after some significant changes at the restaurant, today was offered the position of General Manager. Ridiculous pay increase (to the point where it is significantly more than what I make), benefits, paid vacation, ownership stake in the restaurant, and control.

She is hesitant to take it, knowing it will be a change from what she does now. But a change for the good. "Driving the bus", instead of just being a passenger.

I am so very proud of my wife, of the work she has put in, and of the respect she garners from the owners and co-workers.

Hopefully now I am one step further to less work/more golf because of this LOL..... or at least an increase in my allowance!

Decided to go out for a quick 9 after work today...and then my HHJJ happened.

Had one of the best ball striking days I've had all year. 6 of 7 fairways, 3 of 9 greens with no joke all but 1 of those misses within 5 yards of the green, and the only thing that kept me from going low was slow greens that I was too timid on.

...and that's not even all of it.

Met a guy about the 7th hole who was another single who had just moved here from Pittsburgh. Pretty solid golfer, but might have made a new golf friend and told him all about the site. Said he would check it out and we exchanged numbers to golf in the future since we both live by the same course. Kinda cool who you meet and how a boring mundane work day can turn into that at the end of the day.

End HHJJ.

We went over to the new house to drop off some things and to check on the dehumidifier. While we were outside looking around, one of our new neighbors was walking down the street and introduced herself to us. She ran inside to grab her partner, and another neighbor couple came up on us too. One more neighbor came out to welcome us too. Such nice people makes us feel good about where we are moving.

Finally got the carpet dried out in the hallway and the drain in the hot water closet is draining. Progress.

What a frustrating few days though.

Finally got the carpet dried out in the hallway and the drain in the hot water closet is draining. Progress.

What a frustrating few days though.
Box coming for my neice, a little bring spot.

3 years ago this little munchkin changed my life. Couldn't imagine my life without her. My wife and I took the day off. We are taking her out to breakfast, then mini golf, then to see the Minion movie, followed by Chuck e cheese, then to my parents for the pool and cake. I foresee me being tired this evening. Haha

226a19c0b9079238785c6479cc26fb4a.jpg

Happy birthday Annabelle!

Congrats Ricky on an amazing child and Happy Bday Annabelle!

That's awesome Ricky!! Happy bday Annabelle and I have a feeling you both will be taking an afternoon nap

Love that picture Ricky

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back