Status
Not open for further replies.
I played wayyy too much golf to build up that much vacation. Glad I was cutting back for THP events. New job starts with two weeks leave and will build monthly.
Most of it was sick time, I think I used like 18 hours of it in 4 years so I had alot of that. I had actually built up the maximum of vacation time but used half of it when I got married, went on our honeymoon, then went to the Mc

Most of it was sick time, I think I used like 18 hours of it in 4 years so I had alot of that. I had actually built up the maximum of vacation time but used half of it when I got married, went on our honeymoon, then went to the Mc

Yeah I'm losing my sick time. I have a ton of it. I was supposed to work Monday and Tuesday, but my boss said I could take those as sick days as long as I get everything done today and tomorrow.

Just found out my unused vacation time will be added to my last check.. almost an entire extra paycheck! $$$$$$

haha new golf club on the horizon? Maybe that Scotty you've been drooling over?? :D

haha new golf club on the horizon? Maybe that Scotty you've been drooling over?? :D

I'm hoping it's an entry fee to a certain THP Major

There are some days when you need a little pick me up. Thanks Fupresti for your help and words of wisdom.

There are some days when you need a little pick me up. Thanks Fupresti for your help and words of wisdom.
Fupy Floppy is a good egg and a better friend.

Back at work (sort of) tomorrow. While I don't get to do any "work" I get to train a new guy.
I just met the new guy and I am impressed with this young man.
24 years old, who told me he was warned to "buckle up" and be ready for early and long days...

He told me "you'll never have to tell me anything twice"

I think I'm going to like this guy!

Back at work (sort of) tomorrow. While I don't get to do any "work" I get to train a new guy.
I just met the new guy and I am impressed with this young man.
24 years old, who told me he was warned to "buckle up" and be ready for early and long days...

He told me "you'll never have to tell me anything twice"

I think I'm going to like this guy!

Sounds like a winner and for sure is in good hands with his trainer.

I woke up early to take JB to the airport, so when I got home I was exhausted. Somehow I managed to take out the trash, feed the dogs, and walk the dogs all before 6:30 am. I decided since it was Friday and I was exhausted and had a splitting headache that I would lay back down in bed for a little while. I feel back to sleep until almost 8am.

I am still a bit tired, but my head feels better and I feel quite accomplished for the morning already!

So glad you were able to get some sleep.

I woke up early to take JB to the airport, so when I got home I was exhausted. Somehow I managed to take out the trash, feed the dogs, and walk the dogs all before 6:30 am. I decided since it was Friday and I was exhausted and had a splitting headache that I would lay back down in bed for a little while. I feel back to sleep until almost 8am.

I am still a bit tired, but my head feels better and I feel quite accomplished for the morning already!
Have a somewhat similar story from last night. I fell asleep rather early for me as I've been exhausted lately. I woke up on the couch and had that split second sense of panic that I slept through an alarm for work or something along those lines. Looked at my phone and saw it had only be 2 hours from when I fell asleep and still have plenty of time to go back to bed. I swear I fell asleep with a smile on my face lol. Sometimes it's the little victories in life.

We leave today for the first true family vacation we have ever taken, a trip just to go somewhere. Going to the beaches of western MI. All 4 kids are running around chanting "we're going to the beach!". Makes me smile.

We leave today for the first true family vacation we have ever taken, a trip just to go somewhere. Going to the beaches of western MI. All 4 kids are running around chanting "we're going to the beach!". Makes me smile.
That's awesome. Have a great time!

I'm on my way to play golf with 39 other THPers, life is good

I'm on my way to play golf with 39 other THPers, life is good

Have fun guys, shoot low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sales rankings came out today and I am sitting #4 by a comfortable margin with #1 in close sight. That's pretty good considering that the rest of the top ten are in refinery country.

Pretty pumped to be honest.

I am officially on vacation! My first one in nearly two years. It's needed!

Got in 9 holes after work.

Lee Fields on the radio.
BBQ on
Whiskey in my glass.

It's a good night.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I get to play golf tomorrow morning!!

My beard looks fabulous today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back