2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

ZJ on fire

The concept of a provisional is to save time for lost balls or balls out of bounds the way i understand it. if you find your ball all options available have to be done with that ball including going back to re-tee because he could possibly hit that OB, lose it or other trouble.
Exactly. Provisional is for when you are forced to replay from the previous spot.

Loudmouth should sale this pattern to Nike and have Tiger wear them as part of his new "Major" collection
loudmouth-pants-birdsofparadise-2.jpg

Kuchar with a great string of 3 birdies.

What an amazing wood shot from ZJ there, holy cow!

my feed is about 3 minutes behind yours apparently haha. Are you watching on-line or on TV?

I agree, PA would sound good even speaking in a tin can. He is so easy to listen to, and I love his insight.

Last edited:
my feed is about 3 minutes behind yours apparently haha. Are you watching on-line or on TV?
TV, love hearing Peter Alis commentate! Zinger needed to be quiet and let him talk more.

I agree, PA would sound good even speaking in a tin can. He is so easy to listen to, an I love his insight.
I'd listen to him commentate any sporting event.

I'd listen to him commentate any sporting event.
And it looks like Jake has no 3s and Jimmy will have to go fish, rough break for Jake there.

I'm really surprised with the lack of people there watching. The bleachers are almost empty

Rickie's wedge game is not sharp right now. Not taking advantage of the outward 9 is going to cost him.

I'm really surprised with the lack of people there watching. The bleachers are almost empty
Its Thursday, it'll pick up, always does. Will be packed come the weekend, weather or not.

It's like Ricky does not want me to win this driver at all...

Its Thursday, it'll pick up, always does. Will be packed come the weekend, weather or not.
Absolutely. Those arent fair weather fans over there hahaha they stay for the nasty of the nasty

I love this course but man is it playing easy

I didn't enter the contest since I already have an 815 driver.

But by Sunday afternoon I'll let you guys know who my choices would have been.

Does anyone else in the top 20 in the world switch putters more than Justin Rose? Maybe Sergio, but wow he went the complete different direction this week.

Back