Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Practicing my Captain's speech for Saturday morning...

09aabed3be46c69531f89c12aab7048f.jpg

7fad4edc99eabf3c5a908139449a5e6b.jpg

Clubs cleaned and drying for the practice rounds. Ready to roll just need to get through the work day

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

7fad4edc99eabf3c5a908139449a5e6b.jpg

Clubs cleaned and drying for the practice rounds. Ready to roll just need to get through the work day

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk
Bring the dogs

At villa and starting to unpack tour van. Only 51 more trips to go.

e8f00920e16d160bfba4fc25e0e7b0d8.jpg

I wish I could be there to help, that is an impressive amount of swag

I'm thinking you might need an overflow area.

Love it when they roll them. TB usually drops sand down and rolls when there isn't too much rain and they become REAL fast.

I honestly can't even imagine those greens playing really fast. The thought of being on the wrong tier with them playing fast is something I'd have nightmares about.

I honestly can't even imagine those greens playing really fast. The thought of being on the wrong tier with them playing fast is something I'd have nightmares about.
#Sandbaggerson

My back is starting to hurt again for some reason looking at that villa photo.

My legacy prep this week is clearing of the mind....in Myrtle Beach. So relaxing. Im going to be very refreshed come thursday am for the first practice round.

Ps, wifi and cell data is not good where i am. Insert beach photo here.

~Rock

Done. 29 trips, a whole lot of sweat and living room full of gear but it's done. Now the hard part...

Done. 29 trips, a whole lot of sweat and living room full of gear but it's done. Now the hard part...

29 trips? wow... that place must be full of awesomeness

70 hours or so before Staff Sponsor day, I vote you leave it all for Dan!

The hotel room full of equipment photos are crazy, almost overwhelming. A TON of work has goes into these events, and the entire THP team deservers a round of applause!

This is going to be great. Talk about Christmas in July for everyone participating! Only a few days left!

Clubs are cleaned and ready to be packed...but i'm so amped I think I may need to hit the range tonight and clean them again..

Ugghh...my customer just called and dropped a big ol' project on me that's due Thursday. Time for a Red Bull cause this is getting done today. Ain't nobody got time for a new project...I got some Legacy action to do!!!

Rule #1

NEVER EVER EVER answer your phone the last day before vacation, 0 good can come from it

So my wife decided to inform me that she would prefer that I take her car to Myrtle Beach as oppose to mine because hers is newer and it will give her piece of mind. She failed to inform me that it needs a series cleaning. Spending the rest of the day cleaning out her car and loading it up. Hitting the road tomorrow!!

Ugghh...my customer just called and dropped a big ol' project on me that's due Thursday. Time for a Red Bull cause this is getting done today. Ain't nobody got time for a new project...I got some Legacy action to do!!!
Well quit THPing & get to work!

So my wife decided to inform me that she would prefer that I take her car to Myrtle Beach as oppose to mine because hers is newer and it will give her piece of mind. She failed to inform me that it needs a series cleaning. Spending the rest of the day cleaning out her car and loading it up. Hitting the road tomorrow!!

You've just been had. I'll have to remember this wife word association: "peace of mind" = "clean car" :tongue:

Half of them go in mikedean441's bag, the other half go to #TeamTradition. :angel:

Back