Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Hey, maybe I could get down then. Depending on back, it's coming and going on me. I'd love to make the trip and see some ole coots.

Yep, ole coots and Kelly & Kyle, that would be fun.

Hey, maybe I could get down then. Depending on back, it's coming and going on me. I'd love to make the trip and see some ole coots.

Buddy it is always good to share a day on the course with you! :golf2:

Hey Coot, KB, and whomever else.....

Wifey is going to Pensacola to see a friend from 7/31-8/3 so that weekend would be a great one for me to drive up there.
Or this, I can make this as well, which ever way to make the numbers work.

Or this, I can make this as well, which ever way to make the numbers work.
The ONLY problem is my son will need to use my car to get to work IF he works that weekend. Problem is he doesn't get his schedule until damn Friday. So I wouldn't know until then what day he would work if any. Or, maybe I should just tell him to request a specific day off that weekend if it helps you guys out.

I had four birdies at the Creek today! Birdied Holes 1, 7 (hard hole :bulgy-eyes:), 14, & 17.... :bomb: Sweet little 79 on the ole home track :bananadance:

I had four birdies at the Creek today! Birdied Holes 1, 7 (hard hole :bulgy-eyes:), 14, & 17.... :bomb: Sweet little 79 on the ole home track :bananadance:
I demand strokes next time we play since you are out gunning for course records! Great round sir!

Wow !!! # 7 that's a hard hole and it's the 2nd time that you've birdie it !!! And 14 is tough too. Great job Bill

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I demand strokes next time we play since you are out gunning for course records! Great round sir!

Only strokes you gonna get is upside your head for such foolishness

=Shaney;3897354]Wow !!! # 7 that's a hard hole and it's the 2nd time that you've birdie it !!! And 14 is tough too. Great job Bill

In all fairness I did chip in on #7. I was a few feet short of the hole and Dave Peltzed it right in there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very tidy number buddy, well done :thumb:

Only strokes you gonna get is upside your head for such foolishness

Bring it on you old coot!

KellyBo just now leaving LC after an evening nine with one of her close Lady friends. I'll let her discuss the score when she gets home but I can say it was pretty fricking good! I think Savannah better watch out as two hungry hounds are coming to town :bomb:

Sounds good, you know we are next up.

Ok folks there was a mention of some golf being had this coming Thursday. Do I still need to get a tee time and what time would work for those traveling up/down/over to the Creek?

I was thinking next Thursday before you all head down to Savannah

I was thinking next Thursday before you all head down to Savannah

That's right! You know us older guys have those senior moments when we can't remember what week or even day it is :D

Its a ok!!! We all have our moments

That's right! You know us older guys have those senior moments when we can't remember what week or even day it is :D

Its a ok!!! We all have our moments

Well I thought it was this week too, I plan to come up Thursday. I don't think I will be up next week as I will be getting everything ready to head out bright and early on Friday morning. Do that sound OK?

And yes Kyle we all do have our moments but us old coots have ours much more often.

Well I thought it was this week too, I plan to come up Thursday. I don't think I will be up next week as I will be getting everything ready to head out bright and early on Friday morning. Do that sound OK?

And yes Kyle we all do have our moments but us old coots have ours much more often.

Come on up brother and we will get er done! What tee time rings ya bell?

I'm free all next week so if we need to move from Thurs we can

I'm free all next week so if we need to move from Thurs we can

Thursday works well for us as I play in a weekly senior blitz Tuesady & KB has a tournament Wednesday :thumb:

Sounds good!

Bill, if yall are playing on Thursday the 6th, I might be interested..

Bill, if yall are playing on Thursday the 6th, I might be interested..

Consider your self in the mix :thumb: Who else is coming through Georgia that wants to play with us next Thursday heading to Savannah?

Back