Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Def going to be an exciting follow tomorrow, I'm pretty flippin' excited.

Matchups are all posted in the OP

I will never bet against a team that includes Shakey and lightningbolt. Prove me wrong erky and OH!

Sometimes it's hard on tapatalk when the OP is updated.
Oh trust me I know. Just wanted to let everyone know it was there also. I miss your calves and flat brim hat.

And that afternoon pairing of Golf4Life and T2GRN18... Wow. Big task ahead of army and cj! That will be a fun follow!

Oh trust me I know. Just wanted to let everyone know it was there also. I miss your calves and flat brim hat.

Need a lobster hug Rickay...the flat brim...well not so much:alien:

Kevin and Brett tomorrow afternoon are going to punish some golf balls. Yikes!

An awesome to have Duff and Corey hang out for dinner! Thanks to Duff for picking up the bar tab! Solid! Thanks for everything Duffy!
Man they sound like a fun time

Awesome updates today guys! Those green shirts were wicked looking!

Man they sound like a fun time
Absolute blast and so full of knowledge. Amazing of them to take time out of their lives and schedules to come down and hang with a bunch of Internet golfers and make them feel like tour pros.

Curious if we will know who is getting what strokes tomorrow in the matches and how that will work.

Had a great day today wrapped up with chilling with the team and Duffy from Wilson just shooting the breeze. Had a blast today looking forward to getting this going tomorrow.

Curious if we will know who is getting what strokes tomorrow in the matches and how that will work.
That's a JB call but we obviously do have that info. If he gives the okay I will post it

Absolute blast and so full of knowledge. Amazing of them to take time out of their lives and schedules to come down and hang with a bunch of Internet golfers and make them feel like tour pros.

Truth! To think Duffy leaves here, and will be heading to get Kevin Streelman set up and dialed in with the new Driver. Yeah he was the guy running flight scope this morning. He got me dialed in pretty quickly, and worked with anyone wanting his help. Set it and forget it.

Sure. We can probably get that up as the groups tee off.

Sure. We can probably get that up as the groups tee off.
Cool. Thanks. Figure might be beneficial to those following.

Guys hit them well tomorrow. Going to be a great time

I'll just wait for you to enlighten me...there was supposed to be no math.:alien:

As they tee off tomorrow morning, I will post it in the thread. Going to be fun and some great matchups.

Good luck guys. Hit em well and enjoy this experience. I hope to one day experience something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cb55dcac62397f57f2c622d199852978.jpg

Some bets going down in the Team Heritage room some putting contests happening

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

One of the good features of the bag is carrying it around the course it was comfortable on a one shoulder, no slipping like some of my previous stand bags.

Last edited:
Duffy and Corey are two good guys. Can only imagine the knowledge dropped at dinner.

excited to follow along as much as possible tomorrow.

I'll just wait for you to enlighten me...there was supposed to be no math.:alien:
Dougie you know math isn't my game

Back