New Diablo Tour Driver

Jerome

"Sandman"
Reaction score
Is it worth $165??

diablo edge? or last years diablo?

If its the Edge Tour and you need the 1* open face, absolutely. Both the DE and the DET are cannons, crazy long.

yeah, if you're referring to the diablo edge tour for $165, you'd be crazy not to jump on it. i'm a bigger fan of cally's ft tour, but you can't go wrong with the DED tour for that price.

My bad, yeah it's the Edge!

diablo-edge-tour-drivers.jpg

yeah dude, jump all over that. even if you don't like it, you'll make some money.

8.5* loft. Stiff Aldila Habanero 60s shaft

Ok I grabbed it! lol :banana:

WTH am I gonna do with 4 drivers? :banghead:

nice snag man, you'll be glad you picked that one up. the sound of the i15 is much better but i think the results of the DED tour will surprise you.

dude, have your own driver shootout. bring all those babies to the outing this fall and we'll put them all on the monitor and see which one wins!

nice pick up, that Tour stuff is nice looking

Ok I grabbed it! lol :banana:

WTH am I gonna do with 4 drivers? :banghead:

put a seperate bag on the cart for the drivers and let them take turns...haha

use 2 or 3 of the other drivers for trade bait!

use 2 or 3 of the other drivers for trade bait!

I would rather do that than deal on ebay, shipping etc. Don't most of the places low ball ya though?

nice score Jerome, you will love the Edge! just wondering where did you get it for that great price? was it new?

depends. I know Dicks and Golf Galaxy are offering some extra incentive to trade clubs in now, Plus you can always try here on THP as well
I would rather do that than deal on ebay, shipping etc. Don't most of the places low ball ya though?

depends. I know Dicks and Golf Galaxy are offering some extra incentive to trade clubs in now, Plus you can always try here on THP as well

That's another thing. No Dick's or GG around here, only Edwin Watts

Jerome, any place is going to pretty much use this guide:

http://valueguide.pga.com/

you have some nice stuff, you should offer it up to some THP'ers and if no one bites, trade them in at Edwin Watts, they'll treat you fair. what are you wanting?

Jerome, any place is going to pretty much use this guide:

http://valueguide.pga.com/

you have some nice stuff, you should offer it up to some THP'ers and if no one bites, trade them in at Edwin Watts, they'll treat you fair. what are you wanting?
Yeah man I'll post them up here once I get access to the buy/sell forum. I want/need a gps/rangefinder, couple putters, balls and maybe a second hybrid, 20* or so

Yeah man I'll post them up here once I get access to the buy/sell forum. I want/need a gps/rangefinder, couple putters, balls and maybe a second hybrid, 20* or so

i need/want that to as well! im thinking the bushnell tour v2

i need/want that to as well! im thinking the bushnell tour v2

Yup, I'm liking the Upro gps too. I don't know what I want! :angry:

A couple putters he says lol. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back