The Waffle House Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Waffle House is a special place and this thread will be used for all things about this magical restaurant.

10-5x14_3_Breakfast-1024.png

Dude, this is a must at least once a year.

Ummmmmm, Waffle House. Definitely a staple for us frequent business travelers.

My wife used to work in the corporate HQ in Norcross as their corporate event planner. She even got to drive the Wafflemobile or whatever it's called around the country. She still has some great promotional stuff, like Waffleopoly board games and all sorts of clothing and hats. Bert, of "Bert's Chili" fame, and the former President of Waffle House attended our wedding. He's a great guy. I guess I missed my opportunity to show up on the driving range with a Waffle House golf hat autographed by Joey Chestnut when he won the World Waffle Eating Championship.

As for me, I don't eat at Waffle House, or at least haven't for 20 years. To me, they all smell of dirty mop water.

Closest one to me is a 6 hour drive. I want to open one in my area but the franchisee arrangement is a tough one.

@shakey get that pic in here where @greggdrews finally lost his Waffle House virginity.

3 #TeamHeritage guys enjoyed a last MB meal in Waffle House. Hash browns all-the-way for me.

I had Waffle House 3 times during the Legacy trip. Rambler & I drug as unwilling GreggDrews there & now I think he's a convert.

Smothered and covered.

Texas Cheesesteak Melt with a double of hasbrowns covered, chunked, and capped please.

I always make it a point to stop at a waffle house when traveling south since we don't have any here. Love me some waffle house!

Texas Cheesesteak Melt with a double of hasbrowns covered, chunked, and capped please.

Dude, all the way. Minus the diced. I will convert you.

You're talking my language, ddec!

I have never had the pleasure. The closest one to me is 150 miles away.

I have one right in front of my complex. My wife refuses to go, but I usually go with the fellas on Sundays.

When my dad and I would fly into Knoxville to go to a game we would get in so late that my we would stop at the Waffle House on the highway since it was the only thing open. Amazing food for sure.

their breakfast wrap is legit. We had a waffle house right next to the hotel for my buddies wedding. Definitely went at like 3:30am haha

Never been to a Waffle House, dont have them here in Oregon. Sounds like I am missing out. I did go to my first In and Out Burger (dont have them in Oregon either) while I was in Vegas. That is a dang fine burger right there.

@shakey get that pic in here where @greggdrews finally lost his Waffle House virginity.

3 #TeamHeritage guys enjoyed a last MB meal in Waffle House. Hash browns all-the-way for me.

4335c14227be9fcd098e983077afa9b5.jpg

I have Waffle House once a month and I really enjoy going and having a coffee early in the morning before the rush hits.

JB, if you're going to go all-the-way, ya gotta go all-the-way.

Ugh. Now the salad I had for lunch isn't so filling.

No diced for me. My order at Waffle House is firm. There is no bend to it. Unless we are talking about another serving of hashbrowns.

You're talking my language, ddec!

It's without a doubt my go to.

I am pretty sure I just got the stomach flu again just thinking about eating at Waffle House, yuck!

That is a hurtful thing to say.

No diced for me. My order at Waffle House is firm. There is no bend to it. Unless we are talking about another serving of hashbrowns.

Noooo. Hashbrowns should be ordered all the way, minus diced.

Back