The Waffle House Thread

Noooo. Hashbrowns should be ordered all the way, minus diced.

No onions for me. Although I have done it like that before. And now I'm searching for Waffle House locations in Orange County.

All-Star for the win! I love that breakfast, with grits, crispy bacon, eggs over well, strawberry jam for the toast, the waffle and black coffee. :thumb:

No onions for me. Although I have done it like that before. And now I'm searching for Waffle House locations in Orange County.

We will be there for two days...
Then Carlsbad for 2 days.
Then San Diego for 2 days.

I grew up on Waffle House. I probably went weekly when I first discovered it as a kid in Alabama until 2009 when I moved to Pennsylvania. Unfortunately they are not as plentiful here. If I'm travelling and there is one in the area, I always stop. Annual Christmas trip back to Alabama, I go at least twice. Good stuff.

Bubba's favorite restaurant.

I haven't been in years, always preferred Denny's

We will be there for two days...
Then Carlsbad for 2 days.
Then San Diego for 2 days.

just had sweet stomach pain just thinking about it. And I smiled.

4335c14227be9fcd098e983077afa9b5.jpg
Has fupy ever been seen at the same time with this man.

just make my supper decision.

Dammit! Closest one is near Indy. Looks like my drive to Georgia, in a couple of weeks, will need to make room for a brief stop.

Greggdrews, Pete, Fupy walk in to the bar. Which one is Fupy?

I told Greggdrews, his new name would be O'Presti.

Going "country" on the hashbrowns is a good first step. Now, it's time to experience all that Waffle House has to offer.

And now I have more motivation for this afternoon's round. Break 80 and I'm going to WH for dinner.

Loooovvvvveeeee this place.

And now I have more motivation for this afternoon's round. Break 80 and I'm going to WH for dinner.

Loooovvvvveeeee this place.

#Motivation

Ate at a Waffle House this morning outside of Kansas City! Had an omelette (not the fluffy kind) got the original way! Got hashbrowns peppered!
Loved it!!

All Star Special is, well, special!

Cant believe we didn't already have a thread for this place.

I have still yet to eat there, it's on my list for sure!

Waffle House exceeded my expectations for sure. My first meal was the texas bacon pattie melt with hashbrowns country style. I would go back. I was told I was at one of the nicest waffle house out there though.

Also yes me fupy and ocarrol all stood next to eachother in Pitt an JB said we really dont look that much alike upclose, its a 20ft look alike kind of thing.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

man its been more than a year since i been to a waffle house. will stop at the next one i see, probably will be on my way back to buffalo.

Love me some WH. Glad they take cc's, now. Almost had to wash some dishes a few years ago, when I forgot they were cash only.

scramble eggs & hashbrowns...mix it all together with ketchup and pepper

My phone screensaver is the WH Mickey Mouse Waffle from when my daughter and I last went.

All-Star. Every time.

I have always been a big fan of Waffle House, not many menu items I haven't had. In college the lovely ladies of Waffle House knew me by name. My wife had never eaten at a Waffle House when we met, but alas she has been converted.

All Star has always been my go to, but I like to branch out every now and again. When it comes to Hash Browns Smothered Covered and Chunked is really all that is necessary.

The Waffle House Thread

There's a WH at Turner Field in Atlanta. My father said "who in the heck eats a waffle at a baseball game???" I guess someone does...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438121540.159644.jpg

Back