The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge sweep for the 'stros!

I am very impressed by the Astros, and then they went and got two good players in trade. They and KC are going to be VERY tough to beat.

Despite this, I remain resolute...GO ANGELS!

And now reports that talks for Kimbrel between the Padres and Yankees have broken down and they havent spoken today. Gotta love trade deadlines...
Kimbrel is probably going to Houston.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

.228, 32 HR and 113 RBI TOTAL in 2.5 years for Swisher
.256, 9 HR 96 RBI and no more than 23 steals (after having 42,61,52,61 the previous 4 years) for Bourn

#WINNING

.256, 9 HR 96 RBI and no more than 23 steals (after having 42,61,52,61 the previous 4 years) for Bourn

#WINNING

#MoneyWellSpent

#MoneyWellSpent

This has been our biggest payroll since 2001...and OMG shoot me they get $15M and $14M next year too? I thought this was the final year dang it

I just don't like the guy. He strikes out a ton. 120 more AB's this season than Beltran and 50 more K's. They are 2nd in baseball for home runs, they don't need him. Plus I really like where the team chemistry is at. Bringing him in only adds problems IMO.

Plus young is playing well from the right side of the plate

#WINNING

Good thing you arent making the playoffs. Thats when Swisher really disappears.

This has been our biggest payroll since 2001...and OMG shoot me they get $15M and $14M next year too? I thought this was the final year dang it
Aren't you on the hook for 17 for Bourn also if he plays a full season next year?

Aren't you on the hook for 17 for Bourn also if he plays a full season next year?

Maybe, but lets be honest, what are the real odds that happens?

Rangers get $9.5M from Philly and add the Harrison move they are effectively paying Hamels $10M a year for his services.

Cespedes to Mets

Mets get Cespedes without giving up Wheeler!

Give up Fulmer and Cessa

I feel like Cespedes has been on 25 different teams since coming over here.

Cespedes made his name known at the all star game, but has been off and on since. Thought we would be much more of a factor

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Cespedes made his name known at the all star game, but has been off and on since. Thought we would be much more of a factor

Cespedes has been a stud for the Tigers this year. He is batting .293 with 18 homers and 63 rbi's.

Plus he is one of the best left-fielders in the league with a cannon of an arm. Also has some speed.

I wish we could of kept him but wish him the best of luck in NY.

Watching a program called Perfect storm -The story of the '94 Montreal Expos. That was in my eyes one of the most talented group. Baseball in Montreal needs to return ASAP.

its been said before but his leaving Oakland took that team down and boston just didn't get the chance because of ramirez. he is a beast and wish he was playing left field for the yanks.

lol got an offer a few days ago to trade Altuve for Cespedes, its an AL only league thank god I said no

And people wonder why we don't go to Marlins games. Loria up to his old tricks with another fire sale and dismantling the team. I can't wait for that loser to sell the team.

Royals up 3-0 after one. Hope the rest of the game doesn't go the way of last night's game.

Yanks hammering the White Sox, Tex 2 Hr's 6 RBI

This is bull, the home plate umpire for the games been giving the Royals a pass all game. Sanchez throws a strike not called, he accidently hits the hitter and gets thrown out! Yet they can throw balls at Donoldson all day and nothing happens. What a bunch of.......call the game umpire you fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back