Callaway Preowned - Amazing

I ordered a "very good" x2hot pro irons tonight from them. hoping they come as good as y'all are making it sound.. can't wait!

I ordered a "very good" x2hot pro irons tonight from them. hoping they come as good as y'all are making it sound.. can't wait!

will probably be in the plastic

Just wanted to praise CPO once again for exceptional service and all around awesomeness!!! Just got my credit back through paypal for a lot more than m,y clubs would have gotten in a box store. Traded in four clubs 3 of which spent 2-3 years in my bag. All in all I received a brand new putter for a few clubs that would have never seen the course again for a grand total of 21 dollars after shipping my clubs in. Props to CPO as I will definately use them again.

Picked up a "like new" MD2 56 wedge last week and added a NDMC grip to it. Less than $70 shipped for a brand new wedge of that caliber with the grip I prefer is a steal.

This is a long shot but Im at work and was wondering if anyone knows the dimensions to the callaway shipment box. Would like to get the shipping label created now so I dont forget when I get home.

Thanks in advance.

This is a long shot but Im at work and was wondering if anyone knows the dimensions to the callaway shipment box. Would like to get the shipping label created now so I dont forget when I get home.

Thanks in advance.

Reach out to @callawaycpo on twitter. I am sure they can get you the info you need.

Last edited:
Callaway Preowned - Amazing

I picked up some "good" x2hot irons there a couple weeks ago and while they weren't like new they were in good shape and very usable. The price was very nice and I'm hitting them well. I had a couple questions for their customer service and they were very fast to answer.

Big Sale going on today. Noticed the 2015 BB's in 5 thru PW, Like New, for just $470

Callaway Preowned

Callaway Preowned

Are they pretty good with the ratings of the club condition? Thanks.

Absolutely, normally better than described.

Phenomenal.

Like new, is usually new.

they are very good...

Very well,I placed an order for an "average" club and it looked like it was hit no more then 5 times.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Generally the best, I always buy like new and that often means brand new

Absolutely, normally better than described.

That is what I have always found. Very good with their grading. I've bought "like new" that was new.

The best around, my Big Bertha driver was "like new", came still wrapped!

I just received a driver in Very Good condition, and it is flawless.

Heres a pic of how my "like new" V series 3W showed up a few months ago:

image.jpg1_zpszdepbd8c.jpg

This is usually the norm for CPO.

I agree with others. I bought a "Like New" Heavenwood and it was delivered still in the plastic.

I bought a "like new" Tank putter a little over a year ago. While the club never looked like it saw the course it had two large, deep scratches on the top side of the putter and several other smaller faint scratches. My guess was extreme shop wear. You can't have a putter with top line scratching. That is all you focus your eyes on. I sent it back (my own cost) which was around $12 for a refund.

I did buy from them again recently. Both were wedges they described as very good. I thought their rating was accurate this time. I think my first experience was an anomaly.

I've always had great interactions with them. I think they under rate their clubs.

Everything I've bought from them has been in fantastic shape and better than the condition guide suggested. Like new has almost always had a wrapper on it.

Back