One Spot Open - 2015 THP Bridgestone Invitational

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a single spot open to the THP Event this weekend in Savannah, GA. You can find all of the details to the event right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...P-Invitational-at-The-Club-at-Savannah-Harbor

If you are interested, send a PM to GolferGal and let her know.

Really need to get this one filled guys and gals, so if you know anybody in the area (and we have hundreds of members in GA and N. FL), send them a PM and let them know about the event. It's going to be a great time. Test out the latest Bridgestone gear on FlightScope and during the round. Be the first in the world to test out Grandura Shafts. Have the most fun you will ever have on the golf course, and win some awesome SWAG and prizes.

One quick note. Lets not fill this thread with posts like "I wonder who cant go", etc. Because when they get long, people stop checking in. We dont want to be callous, but want to make sure that we get this filled as it is a great opportunity to experience a THP Event, filled with fun golf, food and tons of fun.

Hope to see you there.

• Admin
Bringing this back up for the morning crowd.

I've asked some buddies and even offered to cover their cost but no luck yet. Seems to be a tricky weekend for some with school starting and all. Hopefully someone else has better luck.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OK Shaney, hop on board buddy!

Let's fill this up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Paging @lightningbolt44

Paging @lightningbolt44

Keep working on him... I already sent "Last-minute Lightning" a text. He's at least in heavy ponder mode.

I am talking to the wife about it. Need to get accommodations in order before I finish the chat. Anyone have an extra spot on the floor or an extra bed for Fri and Sat night?

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I wish I could swing it, but this needs to stay at the top

I am talking to the wife about it. Need to get accommodations in order before I finish the chat. Anyone have an extra spot on the floor or an extra bed for Fri and Sat night?

ir13 maybe

I would be all over this had I not hurt my ribs last Friday. I don't know at this point if I could even putt, much less take a full swing.

Ron is just waiting for pairings so he can get teamed up with Trout Bum again. :tongue:

Wish I could join you guys, just can't swing it.

I just checked for my associate and friends and family rates at our hotels down there for you. Unfortunately noting near the action had any of the discounts. All the discounts were out near 95, and I'm sure you'd rather be near the Westin and course.

I just checked for my associate and friends and family rates at our hotels down there for you. Unfortunately noting near the action had any of the discounts. All the discounts were out near 95, and I'm sure you'd rather be near the Westin and course.

Very cool to try.

Thanks for looking for me really appreciate it

I have a room at the Westin for Friday night if that helps.

Still one spot open.

Ok guys/gals,,,, I know you all are scared of the woodshed but I promise, it won't hurt long.... :D Somebody needs to be in Savannah this weekend so just get ya arse on the train and come on down :blob:

Bill come pick me up.

Bill come pick me up.

Brother I am filling her up now and Betsy and I will be there around 10:00 a.m. to pick ya up :thumb: Now mind ya,,,, this is some high class accommodations so be ready to ride in luxury.... :bananadance:

woodshedtruck_zps228302d3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back