The Unveiling Of The 2015 THP Tour Van - Coming To An Event Near You

While the Tour Van won't make it to Pittsburgh, it will be making it to the event after that Love Is In The Air. Looking forward to bringing it out and filling it with SWAG.

While the Tour Van won't make it to Pittsburgh, it will be making it to the event after that Love Is In The Air. Looking forward to bringing it out and filling it with SWAG.

i think you mean before?

Probably need snow tires for that thing if you were driving this way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are huge callaway xr stickers on that van! Wouldn't have anything to do with the awesome xr pro thread would it? Lol

kidding

nice van!

Those are huge callaway xr stickers on that van! Wouldn't have anything to do with the awesome xr pro thread would it? Lol

kidding

nice van!

No sir. The Tour Van has logos from many different companies. It has to do with the THP Event schedule and #TheGrandaddy, the greatest event ever created. The all expenses paid special week in California that is simply spectacular.

I believe we have 4 events in Cali alone this year.

I am sure it is on here but when/where? I now manager california properties and could make it happen if not already full...

Wardy and I had to clean the tour van today before heading to Savannah for the THP Event.
763a79bd35de84cc85725f9307e06dd4.jpg

Well at least the bottom 3 feet of the van will be clean

let him know the water isn't going to fill up that high, he doesn't have to hitch up his shorts that far.

All fun and games until I accidentally aim the pressure washer at what's eye level then....

Now for the question of the day... Does it still smell like cardboard inside? #TheStinkIsReal

No sir. Emptied. Amazing how much cardboard wreaks when you are transporting 16 sets of clubs complete with bag...#ClubsDontMatter

No sir. Emptied. Amazing how much cardboard wreaks when you are transporting 16 sets of clubs complete with bag...#ClubsDontMatter

bull****. Clubs absolutely matter. What a haul that was. (and still surprised I didn't break an ankle or tailbone in the Villa).

Did you have the van lowered?
Wardy and I had to clean the tour van today before heading to Savannah for the THP Event.
763a79bd35de84cc85725f9307e06dd4.jpg

I know it's been a long day but that was a joke. Should have said ward looks taller.
No sir. 10 feet 6 inches high.

Last edited:
Back