2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

All you guys traveling today and tomorrow be safe! We'll be on the road from Raleigh to Walterboro SC tomorrow night after work. I'm hoping to get a 9 hole round in after work today if the rain will hold off. I'll be driving in Saturday morning from Walterboro. I'm planning to be at the course early to have some time to meet people and just stir around to get loose after all the riding. Super excited!

#TeamTOADHunter!

All you guys traveling today and tomorrow be safe! We'll be on the road from Raleigh to Walterboro SC tomorrow night after work. I'm hoping to get a 9 hole round in after work today if the rain will hold off. I'll be driving in Saturday morning from Walterboro. I'm planning to be at the course early to have some time to meet people and just stir around to get loose after all the riding. Super excited!

#TeamTOADHunter!
Safe travels ncsuhunter, we drive through Walterboro when we go over to Charleston, you will have a fairly short drive to Savannah.

Half day tomorrow, then off to the range to work on getting off the tee and short game. After wife gets off work, we'll then be Savannah bound!

Oh yeah, this is going to end well. :D
Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Can I just be my own teammate and play 2 balls. I'll change shirts for the "Pete" shots to keep it authentic.

Can I just be my own teammate and play 2 balls. I'll change shirts for the "Pete" shots to keep it authentic.
Just wear one shirt, paint "Pete" across your chest and just take the one shirt on/off. Probably simpler than having to change shirts after each shot.

Kinda hit a bump in the road with my Friday night lodging plans. Anyone still looking for a roommate?

Just checked into the Westin, got to our room and watched the storm chase everyone off the course! Great views!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambler, I just played a warm up 18 here in Savannah...

I'm just gonna go ahead and apologize now, buddy. :angel:

Just checked in to the Westin. Course looks in nice shape. Looking forward to getting out there tomorrow.

looks like my afternoon 9 is going to get rained out. I'll be doing some indoor putting tonight I guess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just got into town, looks like Fl. Weather. But the sun is peaking out over here at the Holiday Inn

You guys being there are killing me. I wish I could get out of work tomorrow and just get there in the evening vs early departure Sat. A.M.

Trying to get out of Atlanta to gwt home at a halway decent hour to pack. Regardless of when I get home feom this mess, will be Savannah bound by 8 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Trying to get out of Atlanta to gwt home at a halway decent hour to pack. Regardless of when I get home feom this mess, will be Savannah bound by 8 a.m. tomorrow morning.

We should be heading out about the same time bit have a lot further to travel

It's gonna be a killer day for me. Out to door at about 6 on Saturday, hang out for the day, then the run back home to Augusta after dinner. It's gonna be a long one!!!

We should be heading out about the same time bit have a lot further to travel

Yep, 4 - 5 hours for me today then 4 more tomorrow.....

4 more hours of work and then a couple things to do at the house and then leave in the morning. Got a 6 hour driver. Wish I could make it for an extra round but not sure I can leave early enough

Made it thru the morning torture and am now in Savannah. I-16 wasn't as bad I expected. One lane Eastbound from mile 50 to 55 and again from 61 to 66. Clear the rest of the way. See a bunch of you in the morning at the course. Safe travel everyone.

Glad you made it safe ken

Taking the wife's car in for an oil change before lunch. Thought she was going to have to work a full day ... turns out she only has to work a half day. Now we'll be waiting on me to head out of town. Still no golf for me, but looks like we'll be able to meet up for dinner.

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Savannah ... Scott, is that where you're going to be?

Yes. I-16 is the suck. Never ending construction with some lane closures.

Glad everyone is getting in. Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Taking the wife's car in for an oil change before lunch. Thought she was going to have to work a full day ... turns out she only has to work a half day. Now we'll be waiting on me to head out of town. Still no golf for me, but looks like we'll be able to meet up for dinner.

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Savannah ... Scott, is that where you're going to be?
Have no idea about dinner plans at this point. PM me your cell number and we will coordinate something tomorrow afternoon.

Checking in to my hotel for the night. Staying on the South side of the river tonight and moving to Westin tomorrow. Ready to see everyone!

Sigh... and I'm out. Sorry, guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back