The OEM Kevin Thread

I really will miss it too. I liked having a place to come make jokes with the OEM. bye-bye thread :(

It was a fun thread. Keep in mind the changes are there to make it easier to incorporate all the incredible information that was in this thread more accessible to new members to find.

I shall miss the original OEM thread. As I wrote the 1000th post. It was fun while it lasted. Its like being called up to the major leagues now from triple A. OEM has made it to the big stage!

OEM just got the signal from JB to leave the bull pen! OEM, don't forget about us small folk!

so is this thread a goner as in moved to the banter part or will it still be here in this section to talk about different things? just wondering

Hey fellas, I am in Chicago and I met up with Interlooper last night. He is cool as hell! We had a great time, up next....Cubs game!!

so is this thread a goner as in moved to the banter part or will it still be here in this section to talk about different things? just wondering

Wassup Bridges?

Hey fellas, I am in Chicago and I met up with Interlooper last night. He is cool as hell! We had a great time, up next....Cubs game!!

nice! how's the weather?

Are the friggen superfast 3w sold out or something??

LoL how many is that?

Just wondering what was going on. I ordered from a place about 40 miles from me. Received the Quantum View shipping info a few hours later and its still hasn't updated. I ordered last Thur.

I then ordered a DET from the same place on Sat. Quantum view shows its shipped out of Alabama and due to arrive tomorrow. Weird huh??

this thread lives on! this one is for banter and BSing and yada yada yada still. the new one is dedicated to equipment!

It was definitely a fun time... though I am not quite sure I can ever look at a Dyson product in the same way.

oh my that sounds terrible! do tell!

It was definitely a fun time... though I am not quite sure I can ever look at a Dyson product in the same way.

Heck no! I'm getting worried now

send them a message and ask them. they wont screw you over. you will get it. i got mine 3 days later from him.

we havent had a post in here in almost 4 hours and its prime posting right now, something isnt right here lol

we havent had a post in here in almost 4 hours and its prime posting right now, something isnt right here lol

well, OEM has his own sticky thread now, which is really cool, so we can talk about what's on our radar's there.

but just for old times sake:

Spoiler
the super bad fast 3w should be here friday!!

ya i know there is another thread, and i posted in it today. but just figured we would still ramble in here lol

thats awesome! you going to play it friday?

ya i know there is another thread, and i posted in it today. but just figured we would still ramble in here lol

no golf on friday, but golf on thursday (imagine that). hopefully i'll be getting a round or two in over the weekend, we're planning on going over to TN to visit the father in law.

lol going thru withdrawal bridges! :act-up:

We have a banter away thread. This thread will be placed in that shortly.

lol na, i will just pull it off my bag and hit a few in the pasture if im getting to anxious :D

Back