The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians are the worst part of Christianity. I'm sorry that happened to you. But the real travesty is ordering a spicy chicken sandwich at cfa. This should be reserved for Wendy's. #1 with extra pickles should be the only thing on cfa's menu, although the Cobb salad is pretty good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very true, Wendy's Spicy is much better.

So I am away from my computer for a couple of minutes (10 tops). My corporate IM shows I am "available". Some guy at the home office gets a call from one of my customers with an easy question. Instead of just answering it like they could have. They transfer the call to my bosses boss and send an e-mail on how I was "available" but didn't respond to his request for me to take the call.

So I am away from my computer for a couple of minutes (10 tops). My corporate IM shows I am "available". Some guy at the home office gets a call from one of my customers with an easy question. Instead of just answering it like they could have. They transfer the call to my bosses boss and send an e-mail on how I was "available" but didn't respond to his request for me to take the call.

Smoke breaks will kill ya in more than one way! Sounds like an IT issue to me. :D

I hate that the Florida THPrs don't get together on a more regular basis.

That can be changed when golf season rolls around. So many events still.

One problem is that it's a large state and so many are spread out. Maybe this fall we need to do another club test with FlightScope this time.

And they could all get together at the THP event in sept that is smack dab in the middle of he state next month.

And they could all get together at the THP event in sept that is smack dab in the middle of he state next month.

That would be too easy....you need to make it in Texas so everyone will show up! :D

My friend, I will drive to Orlando (or anywhere) anytime you want to play if I am in Country. Just PM me and I will be there.

Let me add, this is a open offer for JB, Wake, Jed, Pudge, Erky, and Mward (I will wear a name tag) or any THPer who wants to play.

That would be too easy....you need to make it in Texas so everyone will show up! :D

Don't recall seeing a lot of golf resorts in Texas on my last visit? Guessing it's not that desirable?

I figured a lot of Texans would be coming for the THP Championship this year.

Come on up here buddy.
Something tells me I'll be up your way soon
That can be changed when golf season rolls around. So many events still.

One problem is that it's a large state and so many are spread out. Maybe this fall we need to do another club test with FlightScope this time.
Yes and yes
It sucks. Wet summers make it harder too
Ok it's only biblically rain in your town. Orlando is hotter than hades

Why has gas gone up 70 cents in 10 days??

Calling the IRS is an education. I had a question on a form for my company, the form says call this number if I have a question about this form. I call, I get 9 choices to select from, none sound like they help me. I hit 1, I get 6 more choices, I hit 1 again and get 4 more choices. NONE of which will help me. A quick calculation gives me well over 100 possible choices if I want to waste a few hours on the phone.......and zero sign of any way to speak with a human!

Thanks luckily I found a few places that hadn't spiked today's 30 cents

News said to expect 75 cents to a dollar rise total in the Midwest...BP probably did it on purpose.

News said to expect 75 cents to a dollar rise total in the Midwest...BP probably did it on purpose.
Strange how BP is always tied to the 1 off occurrences

Migraine caused by 3 crappy nights of sleep made worse by bob tailing 3.5hrs home.

My eye balls feel like they're gonna pop out of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not going to be a jerk here, but please bare with me. Setting up these events and having exact numbers for meals and such is not easy, but its a choice we make and its our choice. However if you sign up for something, please be aware that you did. Things happen and we get it, and sometimes it means you cant make it work. Thats okay, we understand and its why we have signups so early, because it gives us time to find a replacement, you to get things worked out, etc.

However if you decide not to come, you have to let us know. Us sending 5 private messages and even an email with no response leaves can leave us in a bind and on the hook for certain things. We couldnt just release the spot, because what if the person had airline tickets purchased, we would feel terrible. All of the sudden a THPer says "I will text him" and he responds to a PM immediately and says he is not coming. Great. We understand, but that was well over a week gone by with us having the ability to look for a replacement.

We understand that these are fun, we also understand that sometimes the want comes before the "can I really make this work" and we do our best to accommodate every single person that this happens to. But also please be aware that a lack of communication can impact every other person in the event in terms of the competition, rooming, etc.

I guess all I am saying is that THP Events are amazing. Just be cognizant that they are THP Events and if you have no plan of being on the forum, or anything like that, a quick note to us saying I cant make it takes 2 seconds and alleviates any stress to the weekend.

Thanks for listening guys.

Don't recall seeing a lot of golf resorts in Texas on my last visit? Guessing it's not that desirable?

I figured a lot of Texans would be coming for the THP Championship this year.

We all have a big hoedown to attend that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back