2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

What is that metal thing lots of the players are wearing on the right side of their belt buckle?

I'm really hoping for my contest sake that DJ and Jason keep it together on the weekend. Also, I'm tired of watching bad golf from tiger. Show the guys actually contending. So freaking annoying

DJ made a putt.. HE'S GOING TO WIN!

It is amazing that with that length you kind of just assume he is going to miss it.

if my mom smoked she'd be quitting now... just saying. that's about the most effective stop smoking commercial I've ever seen.

No cable, no problem. Screen clone FTW

7fd6d0d7710651521a0b5a9b73f635e5.jpg

I really want to play this course. Unofficial gathering anyone?

I have not seen shottracker once this week. Wouldn't it be such an easy way to cover up the lacking experience of a tv crew who usually cover other sports and have trouble following the ball?

I dont openly root for anybody other than the story, but Tony Finau winning and having Ddec interview him in a few days would be pretty darn cool for THP.

I dont openly root for anybody other than the story, but Tony Finau winning and having Ddec interview him in a few days would be pretty darn cool for THP.

Didn't he interview Lydia Ko either right before or after she got #1? Maybe a ddec interview on the schedule is a lucky charm.

Didn't he interview Lydia Ko either right before or after she got #1? Maybe a ddec interview on the schedule is a lucky charm.

He did. And he is such a great interviewer, that he even made that puff piece entertaining.
If he interviews Finau, and he launches onto something great, Tiger will be calling him soon.

DJ looks sooooo good then sooooo bad. What in the heck is he doing out here...and it's not even Sunday

Dayuuuummmmm If Henley and English finish strong in this thing I'm going to jump off the back porch for not entering. :angry: I had them picked as my twosome to win the most money and went to sleep on entering......

Finau is on right now

Jason Day looking the part on day 2

Just ideal scoring conditions right now. Wow, such an advantage.

Just ideal scoring conditions right now. Wow, such an advantage.

Reminds me a bit of the US Open the first two rounds.

Really like my Day and Rose picks for the driver!

Well that just suks

Well this is quite the storm. They are done for today and play will resume tomorrow at 8am EST.

don't look now but there was hardly a whisper about "will Tiger do something miraculous in the morning and make the cut?" think about it: we could be free of Tiger hype for the year by noon tomorrow!

Back