Hello from Indiana

JamesIndy

Reaction score
Handicap
Found this community after looking around the internets for tips to improve my game, looks like a great place. Been playing for years, but usually only a handful of times a season, so if I break 100 its a good round for me. I've been paying alot more this season and have started really working on my game, I haven't taken a lesson yet, i've just taped my swing and worked on my obvious faults. Anyway, looking forward to meeting alot of you.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Hi James. I'm originally from the south side of town. Go back for a visit every year or so. I just played with three other THPers on my last trip, so you shouldn't have a problem catching a round with the guys every so often.
Welcome.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP James!

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Thanks for the welcome guys, seems to be really friendly around here, which is great.

Hi James. I'm originally from the south side of town. Go back for a visit every year or so. I just played with three other THPers on my last trip, so you shouldn't have a problem catching a round with the guys every so often.
Welcome.

Awesome. Looking forward to it. Always looking for more playing partners.

Welcome to THP James! There is a few of us here that live in Indy area and whenever you want to get out for a round, let me know!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the THP family!

Back