Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

I have too many favorites. Ballast Point is excellent

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

just read all 27 pages, friggin rad!! watch out with those sculpins, they'll sneak up on ya

Serious drinking going on.

20150820_224900_zps6qojjfdy.jpg

Just read through 27 pages and WOW what an experience. I know hardly any thing about shafts but dam i would love to be there and be schooled by some of the best in the business.
Take it all in guys and remember it. Thanks for updating the thread for us and posting the photos.

Shout out to Project X and Don in particular for making this something truly special for not only the guys in attendance, but the guys watching from home.

I hate that I'm not there, but the thread itself has been wholly satisfying me with incredible content.

I'd love nothing more than to buy Don a beer, sit down, and say "tell me things" hahahahaha

I've gone through almost all the pages in this thread twice now. Such a great visit and Don and the gang really, seriously, brought it hard! Amazing stuff. Looking forward to the results.

I caught up, glad you guys went to Ballast point, this brewery is amazing.

did anyone try the coconut sculpin?? that sounds weird, but strangely good

seeing that menu makes me thirsty!!!

ooh and they have an oatmeal stout on nitro
Didn't get to try this one as they were out. Was the second beer I tried to order. Sounded so tasty. I made up for it though. Think I was able to taste at least 12 different varieties, even a few that were not on the menu. I liked every single beer I tried. The Habanero was so interesting, not something you could drink fast or a lot of, but very tasty.

This has been a fun follow. Can't wait to see the finished products and you guys continue having a blast out there!

Tomorrow when you are all golfing, I'd love to know WITB DBTT style including shafts and their specifications.

I can do that for you. He plays Grafalloy Boost in his driver.

Awesome thread! Great updates and has been an absolute blast to catch up on. Enjoy guys!

It's 6 am there now. Everyone should be up and ready by now right?

Big day planned today with the guys getting to roll their own shafts. Pretty excited as yesterday was one heck of a start to a THP Event.

Being someone who takes pride in doing things myself, this would be absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Yesterday was a great follow. The periscopes were awesome. I can't wait to see the guys roll their own shafts today. Hopefully nobody screws their shaft up. And there will be a 2016 Handcrafted Experience!? I so want in on that. I've already got most of my shaft graphics picked out.

There is a back up shaft in odd event that the first ever shaft we attempt doesn't come out right.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can do that for you. He plays Grafalloy Boost in his driver.

interesting! i've read a little about this, but there's not very much out there about it.

interesting! i've read a little about this, but there's not very much out there about it.

There is a THP TV video with Don from the PGA Show when it was released I believe. It goes in his XR Driver (although he rotates between a few heads).

Yesterday was a great follow. The periscopes were awesome. I can't wait to see the guys roll their own shafts today. Hopefully nobody screws their shaft up. And there will be a 2016 Handcrafted Experience!? I so want in on that. I've already got most of my shaft graphics picked out.
Let me guess, would it be maybe blue and orange with an A on there somewhere?
Make sure you get the right colors! :)

Busy day yesterday and today. But I'm trying to keep up with the goings on out there.

But it's hard with you guys killing it with all the updates and pics.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Let me guess, would it be maybe blue and orange with an A on there somewhere?
Make sure you get the right colors! :)
It would definitely have orange and blue but it would be subtle and maybe some sublimated tiger stripes...

Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Just caught up on this. Information here is amazing. It looks like they really rolled out the red carpet for you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back