What Would You Choose Over Attending The Masters

What Would You Choose Over Attending The Masters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id go with the Superbowl the year the Bills win it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Fortunately, I've been to Augusta a few times, so I'm going to say an Auburn national championship game. Preferably, one that they win.

Masters, unless it's the Clippers in the finals or US Open at Shadow Creek.

The Masters won out for me over Georgia playing in a National Championship game simply because I am not sure it is going to happen again in my life time.

Id go with the Superbowl the year the Bills win it.

I mean I know this is a hypothetical question, but you are being ridiculous

I mean I know this is a hypothetical question, but you are being ridiculous
Don't kill a man's dreams

I spot on Team Redemption! I can watch the masters at home :)

I'll take the super bowl if its my team in it.
I'll also take a Stanley Cup game 7 if my team is in it.
Other than that it would be the Masters.

I'd take the World Cup. Even if US wasn't in it. Super Bowl if Browns made it, so probably don't have to worry about that one, lol.

Cal in the Rose Bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to a Stanley Cup final when my team won (Go Canes!), all expenses paid trips to the U.S. Open (twice), seen plenty of NBA and NFL playoff games. I've been to the Masters three times (once I didn't pay a penny). While they were all awesome, the memories are mostly off the field/course/rink. I'd never pooh pooh a trip to Augusta, but the tournament is made for watching on TV. I don't really have any desire to do the Masters on Sunday. If I have to choose a huge event to attend, it would probably be the Ryder Cup with my dad. Great memories growing up watching it with him.

A very close second would be the Grandaddy

B & it would be #TheGrandaddy bc I know the Masters will be around & I don't know how long #TheGrandaddy will be.

MASTERS !!!

I've already been to the Masters multiple times, so give me Duke in the national championship game in basketball or the Dolphins in the Super Bowl. World Cup Final would also be amazing.

Haven't been to the Masters but can say I would take the #Grandaddy in a heartbeat over it if given the chance.

If no Grandaddy this December at least I already have tickets to the Masters.

Any Grandaddy participants wanna trade?

Masters for me...world series if the indians were in it for a close 2nd

Ok just to be clear.

I was meaning more of a spectator not participating. But that's cool. If given a chance to be in the Gramdaddy or go to the Masters. It would be The Grandaddy, and it wouldn't be close.

Masters. Been to too many other sporting events, but the lack of access to that venue and the history, not even close for me. I'm getting to go to a practice round next year with three others. Too bad I have to pay my way, and if my boys come with me, then I'll be paying for them too!!

I think I would prefer the Ryder Cup to the Masters.

I'd take the World Cup. Even if US wasn't in it. Super Bowl if Browns made it, so probably don't have to worry about that one, lol.

Trust me, as a Jets fan and season tix holder I know the feeling lol.
I am really so tired of watching Joe Namath highlights from 47 years ago.

Trust me, as a Jets fan and season tix holder I know the feeling lol.
I am really so tired of watching Joe Namath highlights from 47 years ago.

Yep. Love this time of year though. High hopes for the team, which are usually crushed by week 8 or 9. Go Browns!

I can't decide between the Masters, the Ryder Cup, or the Olympics.

The Olympics was one of the most fun things I've been to.

For me, the Masters is up there near the top of sporting events I haven't been to yet. I really want to set foot on that course at least one time in my life.

Going to the masters and bringing the old man.

Back