What Would You Choose Over Attending The Masters

What Would You Choose Over Attending The Masters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Say you won a contest and could choose between these two prizes. What would your choice be, and why?

1) All expense paid trip to the Masters for you and one friend from Thursday through Sunday.

2) All expense paid trip to ANY Sporting Event of your choice for you and one friend, not to exceed 4 days.

I chose The Masters. A close second would have been Final Four Weekend, but just can't pass up an opportunity to step foot on the grounds of Augusta.

Master's, and a very close 2nd being The Open Championship when it's at St. Andrews or Carnousti.

I'm picking the World Cup Consultation game and the Final.

Sue me.

B...And I choose The Grandaddy.

Give me The Masters and 400 pimento cheese sandwhiches

Did the Masters practice round a few years ago. Definitely a cool experience. The TV does not do it justice...

Whichever one I can re-sell for the most money and then stay home and watch from the comfort of my home with replays and not have to fight the crowds.

I went with The Masters, if all the first weekend NCAA Basketball games were in the same location that would it for me. For a single event it would be a Duke v. UNC game at Cameron.

I would choose the CFB playoffs, NHL finals or the world series of Auburn, the Lightning or the Rays are in the game. If my teams aren't in, I would take the Masters.

If it can be an ideal situation and all expense paid trip, there are multiple events where I would go over the Masters in the blink of an eye and not think twice.

Champions league final if Manchester United are in it
Big game vs another one of the top 3 or 4 teams for United
World cup Final if England or US are in it
National Championship if OSU was playing in either football or basketball
Game 6&7 of the championship for either Cavs, Indians, or CBJ's
Any playoff game for the Browns haha

Even if I can't pick the event and it has to be something guaranteed happening, there are still a bunch of options I'd take over the Masters. I love golf, but if it's an all expense paid trip for any sporting event I can choose, it will never be golf.

Easy peasy, the other 8 get in by THP contest!

#Boom
Well as long as I'm the one friend, then I'll allow the entry LOL

I'll take the Cubs in the World Series later this year or Bears in the Super Bowl early next year :act-up:

I'll see your Grandaddy and raise you a Legacy.

If we are talking just a professional as a spectator, i would opt for the following in order over the Masters: Open Championship, Red Sox World Series games at Fenway, U.S. Open (golf).

Say you won a contest and could choose between these two prizes. What would your choice be, and why?

1) All expense paid trip to the Masters for you and one friend from Thursday through Sunday.

2) All expense paid trip to ANY Sporting Event of your choice for you and one friend, not to exceed 4 days.

I chose The Masters. A close second would have been Final Four Weekend, but just can't pass up an opportunity to step foot on the grounds of Augusta.

I'm with you on the Final Four; hopefully I'll be in Houston this April watching my squad. I picked the Masters as well, too tough to pass that up.

I'm picking one round of golf at Augusta. That's one of the choices, right?

I can't decide between the Masters, the Ryder Cup, or the Olympics.

Masters for me,Second choice would be the world series.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm picking the World Cup Consultation game and the Final.

Sue me.

Careful what you wish for, friendo.

:alien:

I'm taking the Masters. Haven't been there in over 10 years, and I would love to go back.

Masters. World Series and World Cup close second

If possible, I would say #thegrandaddy just for the fun times that I know would be had. No headaches, no worrying, drinks, laughs, and you know everyone is there for the exact same reason as you. Not to mention the location is beyond amazing. Anything else is too much to worry about.

Masters would be third, second is a super bowl featuring dallas. Third, a cubs world series

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back