What's your most prized golf possession?

Currently I have four things that are near to me:

2014 BB cally staffer from Kang that I will always keep my golf stuff in.

lime Green THP towel from #MVP himself when we met for the first time.

And a PM grind 58* head only that sits at my desk. This particular item has a lot of personal value for me that will never leave my office unless I get fired or quit.

Also the TP Flag signed by Jake, Derek and Ryan after our round together at TP after The King, my first official round with a group of THPers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ping Anser putter that my mother in law found in the woods skirting a course. The shaft was bent like a horseshoe. I buffed it out to remove the flat look of it, reshafted it which was no easy chore thanks to pings ball bearings. Used my Dremel and a sanding disk to put a swirl pattern on the face then did new paint fill on it. Thanks to a contest won it is now safely protected by a THP putter cover.

Morgan Cup staff bag.

i-gxSF5r8-L.jpg

My hand rolled custom one off from Project X that is yet to be painted and delivered. A beautiful and beautifully playing memento of what has the be the greatest golf-related weekend of my life.

I don' t have much golf memorabilia, but I do have a ball signed by Jason Dufner that sits in my sons bedroom. I'd guess it'd have to be that.

logonewtransparent.png

I think JB wins haha

Cannot top JB'S possession. Mine is the hammer coin from Callaway I received at the Gauntlet last year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

divot repair tool with magnetic ball marker from the old course at st andrews. hope i never lose it!

A Golf Digest issue from the Month and year I was born. I got it in the THP secret Santa. That was truly a unique gift.

My Grandaddy memories, and my Grandaddy bag and swag.

For me its a tie between My Hideaway coin a good friend gave me and my Nike Putter as it was the first Nice club I bought for myself.

It's a tie between this:

de79b96f9c547aa8f201f68db48a6c78.jpg

This:

125f176429e7384aa269f136b1d8efe2.jpg

And This:

679b3e8294d2cc54417b4b7b9bc03790.jpg

Can't pick one because they are all so special to me in different ways.

Legacy trophy for sure!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A tournament used Graeme McDowell signed srixon staff bag from the 2013 season.

The clubs my Dad gives me. We don't play much together even though we live close to one another.

Mine was a divot repair tool I had in my bag since my first hole in one in college. It was a superstitious thing for me to have it in there. I had all 5 of my holes in one with it in there. Unfortunately, it was in my bag when my stuff was stolen a month 1/2 ago.

My older sister gave me a stainless steel pitchfork and ball marker set for my birthday many, many years ago.
The ball marker is shaped like a thumb tack, so I do not use it, and I have so many other pitch forks that I don't use it, but I cherish it - my sister has no idea that I love that gift, in part because she hates golf.

My memories. Liberty National, Aronimink, Pinehurst 2/8/9/3, The Old Course, Kingsbarns, Castle Stuart, Merion at the end of the month.

I've been very lucky in my life and I'd hate to forget any of those.

My grandfathers wooden Ping Eye 3 wood, he got me into the game.
My longest drive trophy when I hit the longest drive ever recorded in Uganda.

1. My Dads set of Gene Littler irons and persimmon woods - he now plays graphite Taylormades but I will never forget or get rid of those irons.

2. My first birdie ball (A Dunlop Double Ti) which I got on the 8th hole of the 9-hole course I grew up playing with my Dad till I got the distance to play a "full length" course

I have 2 for now. The first is my Payne Stewart shadowbox full of memorabilia of him. Signed ticket, pair of signed knickers, some pictures, and at the bottom the golf ball he personally handed me after he finished one of his practice rounds at the '91 open here at Hazeltine. It was pretty amazing for a 7 year old to have him just walk to me after he putted out on 18, smile at me, and put the ball right into my hands. I met him years later at the Dayton's Challenge up here and he was a class act. Even though I was an annoying kid asking for an autograph at an after event party, and he was mid-conversation he put his arm around my shoulder while he politely finished his conversation with the guys he was talking to then turned his attention towards me and signed an autograph with a smile and yucked it up with me and my old man for 15 minutes.

8Pz6zmol.jpg

The 2nd one is also from the '91 U.S. Open. At one of the practice rounds my old man and I headed over to the putting green and there Fred Couples was practicing. My dad said "Hey Freddy, how about a picture with the little one here when you finish?" Fred didn't even pick his head up he just said "You got it." He putted around for another 15 or so minutes then came over and lifted up the rope so I could go under. He took a few pictures, shook my old man's hand and went about his day.

Flash forward a year later we were fortunate enough to be able to go the '92 Open at Pebble Beach. We brought the picture that Freddy had taken with me along to try and get it signed. We followed him for nearly his entire practice round and he wasn't signing autographs the whole round, he was there to golf. Finally getting towards the end of the round I was getting a little worried he wasn't going to sign it. Then we caught him walking up the fairway with really no one else around. His caddie says "Get over there and sign that kid's picture" He casually walks over to the ropes and once he sees the picture he smiles and signs it. At this point people noticed he was by the ropes and they run over to try and get an autograph but he just signed my picture and went back to his round. I was pretty damn giddy after that.

totU9dAl.jpg

Sorry I know this was long winded, but these are awesome memories that will stick with me forever.

Back