The Movie Review Thread

Finally got around to watching the Kingsman last week and I'm a bit ashamed to say it took as long as it did. Loved it. A fresh take on the cover/secret agent style movie without the same crap we've seen 100 times.

Hopefully they bring it back in a big way.

Finally got around to watching the Kingsman last week and I'm a bit ashamed to say it took as long as it did. Loved it. A fresh take on the cover/secret agent style movie without the same crap we've seen 100 times.

Same here...took way to long to watch it. Great movie.

Watched Southpaw last night. I am not sure if I liked it to or not. Like some parts and the acting was awesome but the storyline was kind of predictable. Kind of depressing too but a nice redemption story.

Ugh. Depressing movies are THE WORST.

It was depressing in a sense of what happens because I am a father. Probably wouldnt bother most people but thats an emotional hot button for me since I am a big nancy. Haha

Saw the trailer for "Concussion" with Will Smith. Looks amazing and will probably stir up a little bit of controversy

Loved that one. We need a sequel.

The Dead Zone. Probably one of the better executions of a Steven King book. That's not saying much though.

Masters of the Universe (on Netflix). Ummm, interesting.

Yep, with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man. Amazing what constituted a good movie as a kid ...

Just gonna say I recall it being pretty sweet back then. Skelator and evilynn or whatever her name was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the Entourage movie. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be (being a fan of the show), but still just like a super extended episode.

Watched the Entourage movie. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be (being a fan of the show), but still just like a super extended episode.

I think I need to see it just for the scenes with Ronda Rousey in them.

Finally saw Mission Impossible Rouge nation,as a person who has not seen any mission imposiable movies before and a not Tom Cruise I was expecting a so so movie. It was actually very well put together,with some sorts of nonsense scenes but I am overly impressed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The one with Woody Allen. Is there another? It was bad IMO, A Bugs Life is much better.
Yeah that one, I thought they did a sequel or something but idk. I don't remember it being too bad but I'll admit I haven't seen it in like 10-15 years lol!! Enjoyed A Bugs Life as well tho

I remembered Antz being ok in the theater and then seeing some on tv a year or so ago and thinking "man some of this is not appropriate for most kids". Must be being a father now?

Went and saw a walk in the woods and loved it, Redford just makes movies I love

I want to see that Trout!

Went and saw Pixel. For an Adam sander movie, it was good.

I remembered Antz being ok in the theater and then seeing some on tv a year or so ago and thinking "man some of this is not appropriate for most kids". Must be being a father now?

Could be ... definitely wasn't a child friendly movie. But, I'm also not a fan of Woody Allen.

Back