Wilson Staff Open Championship Contest Winners

Nice win, folks. Hope you enjoy the new clubs!

Ace: I can only believe that the "luck" of the cubbies rubbed off on you at the game.

You may be right. And to think, we just sat and talked about this very thing last week. Thanks for the hospitality by the way. I had a blast meeting you guys....

Like most of our prizes, we ship in house so we ship the same day. These will leave today via UPS. It costs us a lot more, but we have peace of mind knowing that they get their on time. One specific company would not allow us to do that and we saw the results.
Stupid Cobra! haha

It's awesome that you guys do that for the contests. The waiting can be torture after a while.

Stupid Cobra! haha

It's awesome that you guys do that for the contests. The waiting can be torture after a while.

They definitely operate "differently". As I said, the shipping costs get extremely high, but we never want to deal with people having to wait weeks for equipment that has already been released.

Nice win Burt Reynolds, uh, I mean Stroker Ace.

Thanks again to THP and Wilson Staff for a great contest.

Congrats SJ & SA! Nice picking!

Thank you THP and W/S! I loved these prizes.

You may be right. And to think, we just sat and talked about this very thing last week. Thanks for the hospitality by the way. I had a blast meeting you guys....

Yeah; It was good hanging out with you fellas. And all that talk at CubbyBear about not winning contests... I am pretty sure my buddy bought you a beer or two because he felt bad that you were a contest-loser. Heck of a win too; those clubs are going to be sweet. And since you are going to set me up when your team wins the WS, I am going to be able to see first hand how you are smashing the new Wilson irons.

I can only think it was the luck of the.....

Yikes. Glad it was the pg version. Apparently, you and I should have been listening to stroker when he was talking about his Open picks, instead of indulging in dyson-talk.

Yeah; It was good hanging out with you fellas. And all that talk at CubbyBear about not winning contests... I am pretty sure my buddy bought you a beer or two because he felt bad that you were a contest-loser. Heck of a win too; those clubs are going to be sweet. And since you are going to set me up when your team wins the WS, I am going to be able to see first hand how you are smashing the new Wilson irons.

Yikes. Glad it was the pg version. Apparently, you and I should have been listening to stroker when he was talking about his Open picks, instead of indulging in dyson-talk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....i'm a man of my word, so if we get to the WS....we are going...

Wonderful job Stroker Ace :clapp:

Thanks Golf Chick....I gotta admit though, there was a lot of luck to this one. I had a blast though and I can't wait to see the clubs...

Congrats to both winners!! Way to go! Thanks to Wilson Staff and of course to THP for another amazing opportunity!!

Congrats Stroker!!! Enjoy the new sticks and let us know how they work for you.

congrats stroker ace! great picks!

Congrats guys on the win. Hope you enjoy the new sticks.

Congrats to both winners! This was an awesome competition, which helped my interest in the open, so even if you don't win you still get lots of fun from it!

Congrats guys. Thanks again to THP and Wilson.

I am really curious to hear how the winners liked these irons. I was really impressed with these at the PGA Show.

Congrats all! Post some pics of the new irons in use!!

Back