RBC Canadian Open [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a great field for this one, but better than I expected following a major. In THP tradition, lets hear those predictions. Winner, Darkhorse, Disappointment?

Not a great field for this one, but better than I expected following a major. In THP tradition, lets hear those predictions. Winner, Darkhorse, Disappointment?

can you provide us with a list or a link or who's in the field?

Winner: Kuchar
Darkhorse: Charlie Wi
Disappointment: Casey

TeeTimes

These are the teetimes. I know its not in alphabetical, but you get the picture

thanks man.

winner: sean o'hair
darkhorse: bill haas
disappointment: luke donald

JB just as a question if the PGA puts in that new 1 and 4 (have to go to every tournament over a four year span) do you think that one year this will have an amazing field and then for the next three continue to be lax or do you see it evening out a little over those four years like certain tournaments where the PGA has a few big names but not a stellar supporting cast after that

JB just as a question if the PGA puts in that new 1 and 4 (have to go to every tournament over a four year span) do you think that one year this will have an amazing field and then for the next three continue to be lax or do you see it evening out a little over those four years like certain tournaments where the PGA has a few big names but not a stellar supporting cast after that

In my opinion it should be 1 every 3, but it would change the dynamics too much. I also think the minimum has to go up about 4 tournaments a year as well. But in the end, this does help. Not everybody will choose to play the same year, so it just adds names that would normally never play an event like this and so many others into the mix.

Barnes, Verplank, Bettencourt

weir will be a disappointment. Darkhorse is Delaet .... and the winner is O'Hair

A Canadian Tour Event held in my home town at the course just across from mine is called the "Players Cup" the winner of this event gets a spot in the RBC Canadian Open.

Watch for Aaron Goldberg as he was the winner of the event and the RBC will most likely be his PGA debut.

Isn't it a dissapointment for Weir if he doesn't win???

De Jonge, Wi, O'Hair

I would like to See DE LEAT do well..

Darkhorse...Freddy Couples...

winner, Paul Casey

Tim Clark=winner
Hunter Mahan=dark horse
Paul Casey=disappointment

Win: Matt Jones
Dark: Robert Garrigus
Dis: Goosen

Aw man, no Shot Tracker for this tournament :(

Villegas looks good at -3 early. Must be the new deal he knows is coming!

Back