Hashtag Fires Back at MikeDean441

#Chad should know not to trifle with 441's swag. Interested in hearing more about this.

I'm confused.... Was that smack talk? I'm pretty sure my 8 year old could do better than that. I am interested to see what's "real".

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Can't wait to find out what "real" is!

Look at those Bama bangs. Such a pretty Southerner stuck in SoCal.

5067ca511575715111fbe6ab74716431.jpg

Coincidence? Look at the letters on the building. I'd say 441 is in Chad's head

Until he blows something up in a video I'm not going to be impressed.

Hashtag needs to bring it harder than that to get 441's attention. Mike will put a beat down on Chad and then take all the clubs he wants from callaway and say thanks for the swag b!tches!

I notice not even one single hair on his head moved while he walked, the amount of time he has to spend on it you dont have to worry Mike.

This is leading up to something and I can't wait to hear more!

Hashtag Fires Back at MikeDean441

With that hoop in the background maybe he and Mike are going to play an epic game of HORSE. I'll take 441 in that too.

It was a tough choice to choose between Harry and Chad in The King. And I may be jumping the gun here but given s choice between #TeamMD and #TeamHair, they might have to go deep into the wait list to fill Chads team.

Seems like he covered all the angles. With the well positioned selfy stick and the mirrored glass at all sides, he can make sure the hair is perfect from any view.

Somewhere, in a Pre-K daycare center, some three year old, sitting on his Dad's lap, watched this video and laughed!

Mike's team will leave Chad's team hanging...

Hashtag is feisty.

And apparently has a bone to pick with Mike Dean.

It was like watching a frat boy who talks to much, but never actually does anything. Mike is a doer. I'm still with Mike on this one.

~Rock

Are these tables set up for beer pong... or flippy cup???

so many questions

Are these tables set up for beer pong... or flippy cup???

so many questions

I was expecting him to challenge him to a game of flip cup!

How about if mike wins the next wedge progression is the MD441? Let's just see how confident callaway is in hashtag hahahahaha
Yes!!!!

How about if mike wins the next wedge progression is the MD441? Let's just see how confident callaway is in hashtag hahahahaha

Best idea ever!

Back