Reason #243 not to drink too much

Wow! I've done some drinking in my day but I've not drank that much!

There but for the grace of God. That's why you never see me at the beach.

The Speedoed Good Samaritan gets a little too close for comfort at a couple points. Millimeters from penetration.

Kevin

good one rhino, but check out this cat! just shows me that you cali boys can't handle your booze:

good one rhino, but check out this cat! just shows me that you cali boys can't handle your booze:

lmao thats good stuff there. I like the regrouping on the ground before standing back up only to lose both sandals haha. I wonder what he said to those girls?

lmao thats good stuff there. I like the regrouping on the ground before standing back up only to lose both sandals haha. I wonder what he said to those girls?

"my friends call me white rhino, i like to party!!!" hahahaha

lmao! "Can you help a Rhino out and point the way to the THP Outing?? What is THP? Dont make the Rhino mad!!"

lmao! "Can you help a Rhino out and point the way to the THP Outing?? What is THP? Dont make the Rhino mad!!"

hahaha. "i'm looking for PGA National, where's the i-bar, i want the raffle tickets, arrrggghhhh! that's one big horn!"

And then he gets in his car and drives home!

The 20 second mark where he is reaching for his shoe is pricelless

The 20 second mark where he is reaching for his shoe is pricelless

i like the good samaritan that walks by and nudges his flip flop to him.

priceless

While that may be true my friend I am not a "Cali boy" I am a New Yorker living in California and us NYers do just fine with the drinks

hahaha. "i'm looking for PGA National, where's the i-bar, i want the raffle tickets, arrrggghhhh! that's one big horn!"

All very funny :D

Looks like a standard Thursday night to me, lmao. Ought to see Saturday night in the Cornhusker state, were not affraid of no flip flop, haha

Reminds me of the girl we saw last weekend at Captain Hiram's. After last call we're walking to the car - I was the DD for the night - and this girl in the group in front of us is insisting she's going to drive home. She could barely manage to stagger in a forward direction, but she did wander off from the guys in the group with her two girlfriends following along behind. Can't believe one of them didn't take the keys from her....

In his defense, he had a backpack off that certainly threw off his center of gravity...

My favorite are the drunks that try to act like they are not drunk in public, priceless!

Back