The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo - Most 4th quarter comebacks of all QB's. It's too bad he doesn't get more credit cause of his playoff record.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Romo - Most 4th quarter comebacks of all QB's. It's too bad he doesn't get more credit cause of his playoff record.

Only since a specific year....Peyton and Brady both still have more than him all time.

Peyton - 41
Brady - 35
Romo - 26
Eli - 26

1a4754b6592e849b91474c0261cf423e.jpg

I suppose I will have to put up with you damn Yankees tonight in the Falcons vs Eagles game ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose I will have to put up with you damn Yankees tonight in the Falcons vs Eagles game ?

#Riseup

That's right! My buddy has my back tonight !

I'm not overly optimistic but that comes with being a Falcons fan. Haha

I'm not overly optimistic but that comes with being a Falcons fan. Haha

Lol. I hear ya partner ... It will be interesting to see how our new coach works his magic tonight ?

Lol. I hear ya partner ... It will be interesting to see how our new coach works his magic tonight ?

I will settle for improvement on defense. Let the OL gel as the season goes on and really start playing their best football at the end of the year.

I will settle for improvement on defense. Let the OL gel as the season goes on and really start playing their best football at the end of the year.

Hell you need to coach with that kind of wisdom! You're cooking with Crisco bro

I'm by no means a cowboys fan but I don't know why he gets crapped on as much as he does. Other than just hating Dallas in general. Everyone talks about how bad he is because his playoff record yet people will say Peyton is the GOAT and then overlook his playoff record.

Hopefully its not a disappearing act. Got Ryan on my FF team.

Hey he's s quality QB dude ?

Dayuuuummm I love ya !!!!

Glad we signed this guy Maxwell to a ton of money. PI call then blown coverage. Awesome.

Hey dudes! Coons looking good! :bomb:

Maxwell is getting abused.

That was a sick pick.

Bad pass there

Huge pick

Awesome pick. Huge save there.

Ugh. Roddy was wide open. Need those points!

Falcons looking good! Just got back from walking my big ole dog....:bomb:

That's right! My buddy has my back tonight !

I got your back tonight also. My two favorite teams are the Cowboys and whoever is playing the Feebles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back