THPers Invading The Mirage

Well that's one that i'm not banned from. Sweet!

The Mirage is a very solid property in a great location on the strip. Fun times are guaranteed.

Funny memory I have of The Mirage. A group of six guys sat down at a blackjack table thinking we were gonna do well since we owned the table. Well we all placed a few hundred on table and ordered some beers. Before the waitress returned with our beers the dealer wiped us all out. Felt like Clark Griswold. LOL I haven't been back to The Mirage since. Time for Redemption maybe?

Haha. Hilarious. Did Eddy come by after and take you to the buffet after?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This event keeps getting more exciting with each little teaser!

Haha. Hilarious. Did Eddy come by after and take you to the buffet after?

Did you figure out which one was the chicken and which one was the beef?

c109977a958adde47e3f3dfc96cfce9a.jpg

Ohh my. The Mirage? That poor hotel has no idea what's about to hit it.

That event is going to be ridiculous.
They have a buffet for you to wardy in line

Great hotel and pristine golf course. This will be an epic THP Event. Can't wait for the rest of the details....date, etc. This will be a high priority for 2016.

Awesome. It's such a great location on the strip. I stayed there for my bachelor party many moons ago.

I just found the picture I took with Elvis the last time I stayed at the Mirage. I can't believe how long ago that was, I feel so old.

Oh, heck, yes!!

This is freaking cool! I've never been to Las Vegas - that might have to change!

This is freaking cool! I've never been to Las Vegas - that might have to change!

Vegas will change you. It's one of those places you are soooo ready to leave by the end and as soon as you get home you can't wait to go back.
Now throw in some golf with THPers.......that might be my version of "absolute perfection"

I'm rubbing my eyes but I am still seeing this, so it's not a Mirage. Well done Mikedean, I like the Mirage, good memories at that place from my single days.

Oh man - if this event wasn't on the "must try for" list before, it is now. That's a great hotel, in a great location on the strip.

THPERS+TPC VEGAS+MIRAGE.....all kinds of awesome, and I have a hunch there is much more on the horizon

Last edited:
We freaking awesome!

Can't wait for this one, going to be one to remember for sure

THPERS+THP VEGAS+MIRAGE.....all kinds of awesome, and I have a hunch there is much more on the horizon

Did you mean TPC Vegas, or is THP getting into the golf course ownership business and that's part of the "much more on the horizon"? :golf:

THPERS+THP VEGAS+MIRAGE.....all kinds of awesome, and I have a hunch there is much more on the horizon
As if what has already been announced isn't enough..... Wait, this is THP and great isn't good enough.

Very cool!

Gonna be hard to get to the course if I get stuck on the poker table lol

Back