Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
I just ordered some. Lets see what happens.

im tempted to buy some then turn around and sell them and make 4-500 bucks off them but i bet the price is wrong and not worth the hassle.

It is worth a shot.

It is worth a shot.

If they were LH, I would have given it a shot...
But Iu am sure it will be cancelled....
What they might do is give you $100 off for your trouble??

i just dont want to buy them then turns out they left out a 0 in there then it show up as 1000 bucks instead of 100 lol

that would be a nice score for sure just better not see them on THP market place for $400! :D

I really want to try out that r9 deal but worried that they wouldn't fully refund me if it turned out to be incorrect... I would want cash back, not $100 off.

Last edited:
I really want to try out that r9 deal but worried that they wouldn't fully refund me if it turned out to be incorrect... I would want cash back, not $100 off.

They don't charge your CC until it ships. So if it is a mistake they have to notify you before shipping. They can't charge your CC unless you give authorization. I hope this sticks (highly unlikely) then maybe I won't have to hope to win the mizuno's at the outing. :D

where/when does it say this spank?

They don't charge your CC until it ships. So if it is a mistake they have to notify you before shipping. They can't charge your CC unless you give authorization. I hope this sticks (highly unlikely) then maybe I won't have to hope to win the mizuno's at the outing. :D

I've ordered from them a bunch of times before and there was a mistake on one of the products on the website. They notified me that they were cancelling all orders of that item because it just was out of hand.

I checked TGW's website and the price amazon is posting is for single irons.

hmmm but there was no where to choose a single club? appears to be for the set so will probably get canceled. oh well I rolled the dice anyways about 15 min ago.

hmmm but there was no where to choose a single club? appears to be for the set so will probably get canceled. oh well I rolled the dice anyways about 15 min ago.

Imagine if it does go through though. Oh baby!

so you bought too spank?

I went after that deal as well, but there is no way it's going to last..

If not, there are going to be a lot of really happy THPers!!!

Me too. I won't get my hopes up but I'll consider it my Lotto win if it does!

Me too. I won't get my hopes up but I'll consider it my Lotto win if it does!

Hell yeah! I had not had a good reason to buy a new set of irons even though I want a new set really bad so I can move away from blades... Finally I get my reason, and they are going to likely rip it away!!!

haha, this has been fun though. Thinking about getting that sweet of an iron set for that little cost is getting me all jittery!

Hell yeah! I had not had a good reason to buy a new set of irons even though I want a new set really bad so I can move away from blades... Finally I get my reason, and they are going to likely rip it away!!!

haha, this has been fun though. Thinking about getting that sweet of an iron set for that little cost is getting me all jittery!

I think they are too much club for me, but for $112 dollars I would game them. Better than the '03 Taylormade OAC HTs I am swinging now.

I think they are too much club for me, but for $112 dollars I would game them. Better than the '03 Taylormade OAC HTs I am swinging now.

Or you could throw them on the bay and get back enough to go buy a regular set, or the burners....

jesus! R9 tp's for under $150!!!! you right handers have it made. i'd be all over those. just another reason why i hate being a lefty.....it's like rubbing alcohol in an open wound.

jesus! R9 tp's for under $150!!!! you right handers have it made. i'd be all over those. just another reason why i hate being a lefty.....it's like rubbing alcohol in an open wound.

Says the guy gaming rifle 6.0s on his x-22s hahahaha!

Just messin'... I know what you're saying.

Says the guy gaming rifle 6.0s on his x-22s hahahaha!

Just messin'... I know what you're saying.

haha, touche', but it's always in my nature to b*tch. these irons have been on my "want/wish" list for a while now, so to see them possibly go that cheap is unreal. hopefully some of the fellas can snag them.

haha, touche', but it's always in my nature to b*tch. these irons have been on my "want/wish" list for a while now, so to see them possibly go that cheap is unreal. hopefully some of the fellas can snag them.

You're not kidding... I do find it a bit weird that they state "s" but the description offers regular/stiff/x stiff shafts...

Hopefully (assuming it actually goes through) they send stiffs or ask... I don't know if the KBS stiffs are stiff enough for me!

Back