Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I just saw that too, must have been a one day deal. that sucks

sorry busy not sure

Bought the TM nfl hat from gppgolf! amazing deal :)

sweet! what team? how much s/h? and did they take paypal?

Saints! even though im a chargers fan... i've loved brees since he was in san diego.

Unfortunately shipping was almost as much as the hat at 8.53, but it was still cheaper than everywhere else.

And they took paypal :)

cool good deal busy p!

Anyone order from this "Blind9Golf"? I just noticed their add above, right corner. The site looks good and all I really checked out was their travel bags, but te straight jackets are like $119. Seem's like a good price to me.

Anyone order from this "Blind9Golf"? I just noticed their add above, right corner. The site looks good and all I really checked out was their travel bags, but te straight jackets are like $119. Seem's like a good price to me.

must be good if its on THP and says THP APPROVED lol

Duey, gppgolf.com has that same cover for $99.

must be good if its on THP and says THP APPROVED lol

Lol, that was my first thought. This was the first I'd noticed and am just starting the search for a travel bag. I assumed everyone else sent their THP approvals in already, haha

I ASSURE you that they are extremely good to deal with. Tell them that you are from THP and they may even use velvet gloves...haha. They are not only an online retailer, but an actual store, and I like that since you can call and speak to someone. And they are just really nice people to speak with. It would NOT say THP Approved if I did not believe that.

I ASSURE you that they are extremely good to deal with. Tell them that you are from THP and they may even use velvet gloves...haha. They are not only an online retailer, but an actual store, and I like that since you can call and speak to someone. And they are just really nice people to speak with. It would NOT say THP Approved if I did not believe that.

Great to hear JB. One stop shopping, can't beat that!

Do you think they price match, JB? (if yes I'm sure it has to come from a reputable retailer, apples for apples)

Do you think they price match, JB? (if yes I'm sure it has to come from a reputable retailer, apples for apples)

I dont know the answer to that, but certainly would be worth calling. With some products, "actual" retailers MUST stay at MAP while many quick turnaround "etailers" dont usually abide by the same rules. It can mean a few dollars in savings, but lack of service if there is an issue. (in general terms, not speaking about certain sellers).

I would say to contact them and tell them you are a forum member of THP, and see what they say. They really are THAT nice when we have dealt with them.

I dont know the answer to that, but certainly would be worth calling. With some products, "actual" retailers MUST stay at MAP while many quick turnaround "etailers" dont usually abide by the same rules. It can mean a few dollars in savings, but lack of service if there is an issue. (in general terms, not speaking about certain sellers).

I would say to contact them and tell them you are a forum member of THP, and see what they say. They really are THAT nice when we have dealt with them.

Good stuff.

I gave them my "vote of approval" earlier today on their facebook page! which btw you can enter a contest to win a hat from them too!

I did, lol.

The PGA Superstore is running a special promotion: Buy a Taylormade XFT wedge and get a free replacement face with the purchase. This is a $39 value. I think the wedges run about $120.00.

SMG

Nice find, I think I might jump on this one. In need for some new wedges!

The PGA Superstore is running a special promotion: Buy a Taylormade XFT wedge and get a free replacement face with the purchase. This is a $39 value. I think the wedges run about $120.00.

SMG

GPP has the same promo going on now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back