Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

yeah that was my point JL would have prefered amazons that was highlighted in the first post but read this below it. oh well we;ll see tommorow I guess

True, but Amazons is actually quite nice. TGW's policy could very well be shipping just the AW, then making the customer pay for return shipping to get a refund. Who knows.
That's why I'm not jumping on this one.

Order placed and screen shots taken. This should be interesting. LOL

yeah that was my point JL would have prefered amazons that was highlighted in the first post but read this below it. oh well we;ll see tommorow I guess
Yeah, sorry I meant to highlight the rest too. You never know how things like this will be handled.

no worries JL, and no matter what happens it sure made the deal of the day thread blow up tonite!

That's true, at one point there were like 20 members in here. It almost looked like one of the Let's Make a Deal threads.

It would be hilarious if we all showed up at the outing with TM R9 TP's. Everyone except bama (you're still the man for giving us the heads up) and TC.

Already posted in the Deal of the day thread. Hoping it's not a mistake x]

what the ... how is that possible?

Just picked up my set ROFL, this is gonna be good. Can't wait to see the email tomorrow.

I can see this for 1 club, but for all of them!??! :confused2:

I dont care, I just ordered one. I've seen similar mishaps before, usually they just refund the money. Cant hurt to try...

I still don't understand how they could not honour this offer.

It says very clearly, 3-pw.. It's not our fault their interns can't enter info right..

Don't worry, plenty of us in the deal of the day thread ordered these a few hours ago. How there are 3 sets still showing I have no idea. I bet 200+ people have taken the chance.

Dangit, I knew I shouldn't have bought groceries. Someone order me a set and ill ship you some mizuno mp57s, lol. But for real ;)

Well, the TGW website shows the 2 iron for 112.50. Someone probably misposted under the wrong set. LOL, we'll se what happens. Maybe they'll be 200+ THPers with TM R9s in their signatures...

I'll repost in here the Amazon pricing policy I posted earlier in Deal of the Day:

PRICING

Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant.

With respect to items sold by Amazon, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Amazon. Your purchases from third-party sellers are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.

What worries me is that the price is supposed to be just one club, and since this is a third-party seller, we don't know what the policy is.
There's a possibility the single club shows up, and the buyer will be responsible for shipping it back for a refund.

hmmm only 3 available... and 200+ orders

If it is for real, which I doubt it is, I wonder how they decide who gets the irons? First 3 to order? If so, I hope I'm in that group!

C'mon TGW help a brother out! :D

hmmm only 3 available... and 200+ orders

If you follow the link it shows 3 retailers, not three different sets. One of the retailers is TGW with a much more "reasonable" price.

Back