Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

League 3 Members if you look under League Messages I put a post with everyone's forum name and what team they are so you can communicate here a bit more easily.

McCoy, Gurley and Hilton are all listed as game time decisions. I just might lose big this week.

Still trying to deal in league 1 but running out of offers to send

Both of my WRs got me off to a nice start with 31 points but playing Peyton and D. Thomas I am down 35 to 31 which could be a lot worse. I need Tannehill to do work tomorrow

Still in search of an upgrade to a few positions. Looking at some trade options in League 6. Like my start w/ the 20 spot by my D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so I have several options in week 2 with starts. Who would you go with...

THP League:
Flex:
Brandon Coleman or Tre Mason/Lance Dunbar

The scale is kind of balanced on this one...Brandon Coleman vs TB is definitely in line for some red zone looks, if the pass Def doesn't show up. I'm kind of uncertain with the RB situation in StL with Mason and Gurley both slated as Questionable. Could be a toss up with the both sharing carries. Then you have Dunbar who saw action out of the backfield on passing downs last week. Hmm...I'm leaning Coleman.

Non-THP league:
Moncrief/A.Johnson against the Jets Def. One of these guys may have a big game, now it's time to decide who. Or do I go with Sankey as my flex with A. Johnson and C. Johnson as my WR or throw in S. Watkins. I enjoy having choices on Sunday.

So is Jeffery playing or not?

Slim chance it appears

Thanks, I have Royal as well so will likely throw him in there. (Non THP league).

Few point underdog to staticline today....who ironically is playing in the same tourney as me this morning.

So it turns out there was a scoring change and I wound up winning my first week. Still projected to lose tomorrow though.

Wish Chicago would confirm Jefferey's status. Pretty sure he's going to be out, but, my bench is so weak at WR that I'm hesitant to bench him until its official. An injured Jeffery is probably better than Torrey Smith or Danny Amendola.

Wish Chicago would confirm Jefferey's status. Pretty sure he's going to be out, but, my bench is so weak at WR that I'm hesitant to bench him until its official. An injured Jeffery is probably better than Torrey Smith or Danny Amendola.

I'm pretty sure I saw he was out. Let me find the tweet I read.

Hopefully all the Lions on my team do well...

I'm not starting Stafford.

Stafford or Tannehill?

Hopefully all the Lions on my team do well...

I'm not starting Stafford.

Stafford or Tannehill?

Tough call. I have him as well and going to roll with him. Think he has a bounce back HUGE week.

I'm pretty sure I saw he was out. Let me find the tweet I read.

Yeah. This is the one you probably saw as well. I'm just waiting for someone else to confirm it.

Yeah. This is the one you probably saw as well. I'm just waiting for someone else to confirm it.

I saw this on Rotoworld, but haven't seen officially from the Bears

a73fd03af300995bbaeea2a38dd47acb.jpg

Anyone have word if Gurley, Hilton or McCoy are in or out?

And hilton is expected to play (as of 15 min ago)

Gurley is officially out

Ugh. I'm sure I'm overthinking things, but Ivory still being questionable kind of freaks me out with him playing Monday. Was going to run with him at rb2 and Moncrief at flex, but now I'm leaning more towards playing Gordon at the rb2 spot (and hoping he breaks one since inside the 20 its Woodhead for them) and leaving Ivory as the flex but with the ability ty to plug in Moncrief if something comes up before game time.

I think I'm overthinking.

Its official for Alshon

Back