Checking in from Columbus OH

gigantor

Reaction score
Handicap
Too High
Hey all. Started playing golf last year after years of not playing (10 or more), was never good to begin with but what the hell right? Got a used set of G2's last year, a 2 year membership to a pretty nice course for $350 (crazy special they were doing), and here I am.

Currently trying to break 100, hoping by the end of the season I'll be able to do it more often than not. I'm a taller golfer so I find it harder to try out clubs, so I kind of blindly order them online and just go with it.

Welcome to the paradise. Gigantor huh? If you dont mind me asking...how tall??

Currently trying to break 100, hoping by the end of the season I'll be able to do it more often than not. I'm a taller golfer so I find it harder to try out clubs, so I kind of blindly order them online and just go with it.

Welcome to THP!

I'm just down the road in Cincinnati.. You guys have Golf Galaxy up there right? They have a ton of different fitting systems that can get you swinging clubs with extended shafts on them... If you're any taller than me (6'3) I would hope you'd give that a shot.. Nothing worse that trying to fit your swing to your club.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the paradise. Gigantor huh? If you dont mind me asking...how tall??

nothing crazy, 6'4. I been using the name forever, was a fan of the cartoon when I was a kid.

nothing crazy, 6'4. I been using the name forever, was a fan of the cartoon when I was a kid.

i'm the same height and my irons are all 3/4'' longer than standard. it's a pretty easy fix for any competent club makers.

welcome to THP big fella!!

welcome aboard Gigantor!

Thats not too big!

Back