Blindspot [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the new show on NBC. It just started and so far its really good. My thought is that if you like Blacklist, you are going to like this one.

Came into this with high hopes and was pretty pleased. There are a ton of twists that could occur (Blacklist like turns) and keep you tuning in from week to week. So far, so good in my book!

JM

We enjoyed the first one.

Liking it after the 1st episode, just sort of wished they had kept her background (the parts from the flashbacks with the protagonist) more on the back burner for an episode or two.

Watching now. 3/4 of the way through...wife and I are both impressed.

So far I like it, I will keep watching for sure.

Will have to check this out, big fan of the blacklist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watched last night and liked it. The main guy is in strike force on Cinemax. I'm going to enjoy this show

My wife and I really liked the show. We are big Blacklist fans so it makes sense. I'm with braddman that they could of waited on the flash backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched it tonight. We liked the first episode. I think it will take some creative writing to keep it around for a while but so far so good.

Liking it after the 1st episode, just sort of wished they had kept her background (the parts from the flashbacks with the protagonist) more on the back burner for an episode or two.

I agree with this. I thought they put to much information out there for the first episode. But I did enjoy watching it.

Can't wait to watch it.

Sullivan Stapleton from Strike Back (and many movies) is awesome. Hope he does well in this series.

I forgot tonight was the night, hopefully I can catch it on On Demand.

DVR'd it; wife and I watched it tonight. I thought it was good and I have to agree with JB that if you like the Blacklist you will probably like this one. I guess it will pretty much be an episode per tattoo.

Saw it this afternoon. Don't really like the main guy but think I will be watching the show weekly.

I watched the first episode and enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to this one

Just finished Ep1, and definitely looking forward to additional episodes. Hopefully, this is one that sticks for the season, or more.

Kept me riveted and when it ended it seemed like it hadn't even been hour. That's a good sign. I didn't think the flashbacks told us much at all.

I watch the Blacklist not because I think it's a good show, but because James Spader reading a phone book for an hour would still be more watchable than plenty of shows on TV. So as long as he gets to be smug and condescending to everyone every episode, I'll be there.

Blindspot seemed good, it's hard to judge shows like this from the pilot alone but it has a lot of potential.

Just finished the first episode, I really liked it so far, it does feel a lot like blacklist, but so far so good!

Looks like it could be good. Unfortunately, we don't have enough time to watch the shows we've been recording for the past few seasons (we catch up during winter). So I am not even going to do this one unless it makes it to year 2!

Getting caught up now and I still love it.

I just finished last nights episode and it's a good show. I am really enjoying it so far

First two episodes were solid and I'll watch the latest on tonight on the watch NBC app

Back