Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome Ricky. When there is a parents/relative lunch at school either my wife or I always go. There are enough parents there that the kids without one there always seem so sad...small price to pay for a happy child.

I heard one of the kids say to the teacher "Where is my mommy and daddy" and I felt so bad for the kid and knew that I have to make it a point to go to whatever they have at school no matter what time it is.

Minion ice-cream bar FTW! Thats awesome Ricky.

I heard one of the kids say to the teacher "Where is my mommy and daddy" and I felt so bad for the kid and knew that I have to make it a point to go to whatever they have at school no matter what time it is.

That's why I made it a point to make sure there was someone there for my son on Grandparents day last week. It was that or I was going to go pick him up early from school.

For the very first time I have ventured into the Netflix streaming membership. I have been doing it so wrong the last few years. Oh my.

I stopped getting DVDs and switched to streaming a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it. Cheaper and a ton of choices instantly av available! !

Stuck on a conference call, but the View from this room don't suck!
7bb79a5f167e5e058b3c24575102c273.jpg

I think I just heard on my conference call that the guy I am covering for is slated to come back to work on October 15th!

This is excellent news! It'll be good to be home!

My son and I before I left on the trip to the Bridgestone. He brings light to my days. IMG]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/24/93779a6dde104d512a4d2e9bbad4c039.jpg[/IMG]
91e22134e5be9beb151e29dfd27ff6c2.jpg
115cc57180e1f5c15cfc501705cb0d5b.jpg
4f712ed0d81f6a3ae51e97c9f21c03e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I've passed 3 rounds of testing, with the 4th round set for Tuesday (written & onsite), for a chance at employment with the city I live in.

Hopefully this all leads to an interview LOL.

I got approved for TSA pre-check. Bye bye long lines and all that extra hassle.

Sadly, in some places, there are still long lines. But I read last week that they are going to start kicking out the people that aren't qualified for Precheck but have been getting in those lines on a random basis, I will love that.

Precheck is also awesome for work travel, you can leave your computers in their bags too, it's really nice.

TSA precheck is awesome...but I've seen longer lines there than with A+ some times. Never longer than the usual lines but a lot of people are starting to use it. I can see some backlash coming if they don't manage that particular line well at some airports.

I am at Tampa now, and was wondering why I still haven't applied.

Yes...
da2bca07ca5eff4ed8914e0d3ca10a99.jpg

A day early...very special

Just found out January is going to be a great month. Mid Jan get a free trip to the Bahamas through work and end of Jan get to play golf in Vegas with some THP buddies, life is good :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Good for you Shane, you deserve it!

I am now a certificate-holding member of Highland Meadows Golf Club! It just arrived in the mail today. I like it when the mail is something other than bills.

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blessed to be married to my best friend and live a great life in an amazing place. And this week I'm so happy to have completed a huge science program review. Huge effort, long grueling meeting and travel week, large, multi-institutional team coordination, and high stakes. The bottom line tangible outcome metrics are $4M in short term and good likelihood for $20-24M over 5 years. Big deal. We did a great job, and now I can get back to my family, great life and growing golf addiction! Very happy!

Getting the shipping notification on your new GBB that you ordered. That's my HHJJ today.

At a good friends wedding. Everyone is happy, and it's a fantastic time.

had a wonderful date night with the wife. she is a blessing and the best part of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife and I spent the afternoon just relaxing and riding around with nowhere in particular to be.
We ended up going anniversary shopping together and found that I really like Rolex watches and my wife is doing the math.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bendalbey, darthweasel, YetiLooper and myself are teeing it up together this afternoon at Ben's club. To say I'm happy to have made local golf friends through THP and have guys to tee it up with is an understatement.

Happy for friends.

Thanks to everyone who reached out over the past few days with words of support and offers to help in many ways.

It's humbling to think two years ago I didn't know any of you. But yet you all showed sincere thoughts and wanting to help.

This place rocks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back