Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Jeremy Hill gets passed around more than my high school girlfriend did.

Holy cow do I like trading, I only have 4 players left that I drafted, and only after 2 weeks!

I gave up more than I wanted, but I like hill
And I really wanted cooper, I'm glad we could make it work.

Bonus, I get to have a Husker on my fantasy roster again!

Man some of these trades make me realize that people really dont need to be present for the draft. A couple of weeks in and their team is totally different. haha

Man some of these trades make me realize that people really dont need to be present for the draft. A couple of weeks in and their team is totally different. haha

Auto pick sort of screwed a couple teams in our league IMO. It took IR guys

you need some WR depth (#2 and flex), we should talk

I'm still looking for some flex appeal.

I've got a bunch of WR - not looking to trade one of my top guys but if you're looking for depth let me know what you're looking for.

I am looking like I need help at RB.

I need IceyShanks in my league next year. He's a trading machine.
He's insane. I get a second trade proposal from him before I even get a chance to read the first one.

(Not for Kyle to see. Love ya buddy).

I've got a bunch of WR - not looking to trade one of my top guys but if you're looking for depth let me know what you're looking for.

I am looking like I need help at RB.
I looked, but I'm not sure any of your depth would be an upgrade to mine. Not yet at least. But the season is young and as we have seen anything can happen.

I looked, but I'm not sure any of your depth would be an upgrade to mine. Not yet at least. But the season is young and as we have seen anything can happen.

Yeah, I've got a quantity over quality issue right now. Hoping someone breaks out.

Yeah, I've got a quantity over quality issue right now. Hoping someone breaks out.
I know the feeling. I have some amazing backup RBs who see very little play but I can't get rid of them because their upside is too good.
He definitely should have been in league #1!
Lesson learned for next year.

Im still open to dealing...no one is untouchable

He's insane. I get a second trade proposal from him before I even get a chance to read the first one.

(Not for Kyle to see. Love ya buddy).

I need IceyShanks in my league next year. He's a trading machine.

What can I say. I'm a tinkering machine and love to trade. Fantasy football players, golf clubs, etc.

What can I say. I'm a tinkering machine and love to trade. Fantasy football players, golf clubs, etc.

Every single trade notification email I get contains TACO in it!! :alien2:

Wanted to us garçon tonight, but it will wait until next week

Wanted to us garçon tonight, but it will wait until next week
**** I'm sorry Mike. Wife locked her keys in the car and I have a pissed sleepy screaming baby then in laws waiting at my house for us to get back to get the dogs before we leave.

Alfred Morris is such a quality RB. On a different team or in a different situation, I would love to see him with a chance. I could only imagine him behind a line like the Browns or something.

**** I'm sorry Mike. Wife locked her keys in the car and I have a pissed sleepy screaming baby then in laws waiting at my house for us to get back to get the dogs before we leave.

Dude no need to apologize. It really isn't a big deal. You prob did me a favor after watching that int. Lol

Back