Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Really did enjoy the course. It was a ton of fun playing with Mike, Fupy, and Cace.

Also, 230 yard HW craters baby!

a5df83df6da6382d162ea1fe9ff7715f.jpg

Some great scores posted today

Just caught up. Some solid golf played today. Tomorrow should be a great round.

Enjoy the buffet tonight

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the updates today. The course looks super fun and there was some solid play out there.

Great updates from the guys and some huge scores!

Team Fupresti/Orange Hog you guys are right there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If memory serves:

SoxFan 76
Xman 83
TBD 78
Me 80

You gave us a little too much credit Rancey. We were at 164 total. Wish, and we probably should have, finished at 159.

Rained out of pool again....booooh

They closed the pool so there are a few of us in wreckers at the bar.

7f5d2ed78cc74887004832fe4d60e5e3.jpg

Looks like a great time is being had and some great golf being played. Also some great updates for us here at home Thanks guy's !

Fun day today on the course. Fupresti and orange hog were a blast to play with and they played really well together.

Mr jman and i had our flashes of brillance. I had 2 bad holes per side that did us no favors but tomorrow is a new day

First off big thanks to Mikedean and his negotiations skills. Thank you to Josh and Morgan for always being gracious host. Thank you to Bridgestone for your ultimate support of THP and it's members. And a big thanks to everyone that followed along and played in this great event. Today was awesome in every sense of the word.

Bump for everybody to see the time.
7:30pm at Villa De Flora

I might need a cocktail before then however.

I'll buy where are you?

03028c062827f535a141df892dab9c94.jpg

Honeybells, Froyo for the kids.

first off big thanks to mikedean and his negotiations skills. Thank you to josh and morgan for always being gracious host. Thank you to bridgestone for your ultimate support of thp and it's members. And a big thanks to everyone that followed along and played in this great event. Today was awesome in every sense of the word.

∆this∆

You guys better watch out, MWard is the master of the comeback and he's well within striking range especially with the partner he has.

#dangerous

Great day with X.Man, TBD amd sparksjr today! WE all left a lot of shots out there today but couldn't have asked for better company to leave them in!

I'll buy where are you?

Thanks dude, Im good right now. Gotta get a bunch of work done for next week, so I will probably wait until dinner. If I end up heading to Wreckers, I will post in here though.

However, for the second day in a row we get to the pool to see that it is closed for "weather". Wouldn't this be every day in Florida? Really needed the hot tub.

Back