Favorite "non major" apparel brand? How/why did you find them?

I need to dig into some Linksoul. I've heard so many good things about them

Bobby Jones. LOVE all the stuff I have. Even though I'm frightened to wear the white shorts on anything but the driest of days.

I don't think I own ANY non-major brand apparel except for my one Travis Matthew shirt. I'll go with that.

Mine would have to be Travis Matthews, love the styles and fit. Found it from this site.

I agree. I love the brand though I don't have a lot and UA works for me.

I don't have much else other than PGATour shirts / shorts / pants.

I love the Russell Athletic and Ben Hogan stuff at Wal-Mart.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I guess we can throw Cutter and Buck in this category. I love their stuff. Good quality, great colors and can be found for some great prices at times.

Really dig Ogio shirts and the Ben Hogan clothes. Found them by accident.

I didnt look through all the messages but I do really like what 2nd Guy Golf does and the shirts are awesome

Bobby Jones for me , Just recieved a 1/4 zip wind shirt from that line and it may be the best one I have ever owned . Also really like Jacks collection as well. +1 on Cutter & Buck

Travis Mathew is by far the one I have the most of (shirts and shorts). Usually buy them on sale, either on line or at the course I play most often.

Also like Alial Fital and State Apparel. Super expensive, but I like that it is made here locally, and the quality is top notch.

PGATour and Antigua both fit pretty well for me. Most of my shirts are Adidas or Ashworth though.

RLX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got two Petter Millar shirts and one Dunning shirt. Both are great quality and feel fantastic. I'd love to try more of each brand, and different items too, but the cost is higher than other stuff. Impressed with both brands though for sure.

I really like RLX, which a lot of the time is on sale on their site. I really like Travis Matthews, as well.

Izod, specifically for pants and shorts. Can't beat their value

I guess we can throw Cutter and Buck in this category. I love their stuff. Good quality, great colors and can be found for some great prices at times.
I'm old enough to remember when they used to be a more seen brand. I love their stuff. Every shirt, shorts and pants I have of theirs is top notch and very comfortable. Bought all of it at great prices through online sales.

some of the Greg Norman line I have liked. Much cheaper than the boutique brands too. I have a pullover and a polo I think, and both are decent, but most of my stuff is Adidas, so I don't have a lot of experience with the non-major brands.

I love the greg norman pants but cant ever find them anywhere. Scored some at a small both at a golf show, but have had no luck anywhere else.

Probably Antigua for me. Love the got and comfort of its shirts.

Bought my first Peter Millar shirt this summer. It's very nice a comfortable. But too nice for everyday wear.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of Original Penguin. I have a couple golf shirts from then and the quality is fantastic.

Ahead. I love their shirts, hats, & jackets. Excellent quality.

Another I recently got a shirt from that I like, "Straight Down".

Would like to try more of their stuff.

Back