What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bag Canadan! I really like the black one too.

nice bag canadan!

and you might need help jman! congrats on another seemore headcover!

nice bag canadan!

and you might need help jman! congrats on another seemore headcover!

Yep, I know. I don't even fight it anymore really, lol.

Just won (bought) a M1 SeeMore putter on eBay. Supposely it is a 9 out of 10, we shall see. Got it at a real good price.

That is sweet Jman...If there was a blue one with St Andrews Cross (Scottish Flag)...I would be all over it.

Nice grab Jman. When do we get so see some pictures of this collection? I've been hunting for the John Deere Classic edition SeeMore headcover endlessly since seeing JB's but I've finally given up hope.

2 Dozen e6 from Knet Golf

I am going to move all the odd balls in my bag to shag duty

Bought 2 dozen Bridgestone e6's and a bag of bright UT Vol orange tees.

Bought 2 dozen Bridgestone e6's and a bag of bright UT Vol orange tees.

Those tees are beautiful I am sure! :) Not a prettier color in all the land.

Finally got my putter! Here it is!!! Picture is huge so I threw spoiler tags on it..

Spoiler
jqlxl2.jpg

So pumped!

Finally got my putter! Here it is!!! Picture is huge so I threw spoiler tags on it..

Spoiler
jqlxl2.jpg

So pumped!
beautiful putter, I hope she drains many a putts for you!

Bought a ball-retriever yesterday. Might come in handy on holes #7 and #12 once in a while.

+ It fills up the bag: 14 slots + putter-well (which I use).

beautiful putter, I hope she drains many a putts for you!

I walked in, got done asking about the price matching I wanted, and was with my wife on the putting green which is probably about 20-30 feet long..

Proceeded to drain 3 straight from one end to the other... had to be 25 footers... Yeah, I guess you could say I looked at the other method models, but not very hard!

congrats on the sweet new flat stick canadan!

I just ordered a stiff arm for my travel bag. I am heading to Vegas later this month and I want my clubs to arrive safe.

Just ordered 2 Aldila NV stiffs for my driver and FW and the matching hybrid shaft :act-up:

Finally pulled the trigger on the Dymo 3W today. Price has dropped so much that I finally budged. The bag is now officially complete and won't be messed with for a while. I got the 3W Dymo plus a Mizuno Golf Royal Golf Polo from RockBottom for under $80. Gotta love their specials + bidding a price options. I will try to get a camera to take a picture of ALL the clubs when I go back home.

Still need to decide what club will be coming out though. Probably need to test the gaps and see what gives. I am leaning towards finding a way to keep the 4DX in the bag though as it's a good club to punch out with.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Dymo 3W today. Price has dropped so much that I finally budged. The bag is now officially complete and won't be messed with for a while. I got the 3W Dymo plus a Mizuno Golf Royal Golf Polo from RockBottom for under $80. Gotta love their specials + bidding a price options. I will try to get a camera to take a picture of ALL the clubs when I go back home.

Still need to decide what club will be coming out though. Probably need to test the gaps and see what gives. I am leaning towards finding a way to keep the 4DX in the bag though as it's a good club to punch out with.

Nice pickup I love my Dymo. Even though it has a deep face its incredibly easy to hit off the deck.

Yep, the Dymo's are NICE.

Snagged two more SeeMore cover's today, thats all we're going to say about that. Yes, I really do have a problem.

And pics will come of the collection for you all as soon as everything is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back